Sign in to follow this  
xiimaaya

Is London confrence heading to failure?

xiimaaya   

Do you guys think we could meet the goals that Briton has set for us in London confrence?

I mean i know the Somali national army are mere militias with ak 47 i dont think they can defeat alshabab which is battle harden international group..

i mean lets look at the facts on the ground.. We are no where near anything beacause we lack the basic institutions to be a country..

We dont have a military that could defend somali boarders and waters.

We dont have a free independent election commission group that could monitor the process

We dont have the fund for this large scale project not mention the professionals

No real effert has been made by the TFG to reconcile between all somali factions.

this project is heading to failure because we are 4months in and nothing has been prepared ...

Maybe this is a set up after all. To break our last hope.:confused:

This could be a possibility given our troubled nature and history but there is nothing to suggest on the ground that that is the case right now. Most of what your wrote were not on the priority and could be considered irrelevant for now. The London conference will be a success if our national leaders see most of the things eye to eye and are on the same page, which they seem to be doing a fine job at moment, the only fear that may jeopardize any successful outcome is if internal conflict within the Somali leadership happens, and I believe that's not going to occur as they have matured politicallhy.

xiimaaya   

Qandalawi;811997 wrote:
This could be a possibility given our troubled nature and history but there is nothing to suggest on the ground that that is the case right now. Most of what your wrote were not on the priority and could be considered irrelevant for now. The London conference will be a success if our national leaders see most of the things eye to eye and are on the same page, which they seem to be doing a fine job at moment, the only fear that may jeopardize any successful outcome is if internal conflict within the Somali leadership happens, and I believe that's not going to occur as they have matured politicallhy.

KEEP IN MIND we only have 4months left saxib .. Not much time...The constitution is not even ready...waar waxan waa been

^Sxb, stop the usual Somali conspiracy fork tales, the next conference about Somalia will take place in Istanbul. Turkey, without the shadow of a doubt, is interested in the wellbeing of Somalia and to create a formidable strong ally from rubles of Mogdishu, well unless your believe they are part of the conspiracy and the plot the world drawing against our poor country. Let's see and wait the developments and the outcome of the coming four months and the subsequent Turkey conference