Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Faroole thinks he's the president of Somalia

Sakata   

Saxiib if you want others to respect your opinion, you you have to respect theirs so calalka yare

kingofkings;812348 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^ what calacal:confused: i'm point out a troll that needs to be sent backing. you're another troll that needs to be kicked from this forum. having a gender neutral username is also against the rule of SOL. i call for your ban.
:D

Vsabba;812365 wrote:
Saxiib if you want others to respect your opinion, you you have to respect theirs so calalka yare

sxb don't take it seriously. it's just for fun. :o

Hi Brother Kingofkings...I am sorry to see that my lil throw robbed u the wrong way! I wanna tellya personally that I do respect your opinion since its yours & yours only. As the somali saying goes, nin ragaha garabkaaga la dayaa!

That said, I wanna talk to you about a thing called free speech in the democratic part of planet earth. Anyway one has the right to criticize or remark their opinion about leaders despite the judgement of such leader supporters or non supporters. So, if you are a living member of planet earth, you should confirm to this idea. If u aint, then u got alot to earn my brother. I would suggest to learn about this fast & enroll in a good school about the concepts of what is called Democracy and free speech.

I am sure that you are well aware of my status as father and a hard working husband. However, even though u patronized me as the opposite sex, i aint gonna sweat that and hold any sort of grudges against u. I will just tell you that i really apologize if i brought out your demeanor manor and wish that in the future, you will respect all your somali brothers and sisters as equals always, no matter what side of the coin they prefer.

Thats the way we all humans need to treat each, despite our differences in what life environment presents to us. ce la vie.

rudy-Diiriye;812367 wrote:
Hi Brother Kingofkings...I am sorry to see that my lil throw robbed u the wrong way! I wanna tellya personally that I do respect your opinion since its yours & yours only. As the somali saying goes, nin ragaha garabkaaga la dayaa!

That said, I wanna talk to you about a thing called free speech in the democratic part of planet earth. Anyway one has the right to criticize or remark their opinion about leaders despite the judgement of such leader supporters or non supporters. So, if you are a living member of planet earth, you should confirm to this idea. If u aint, then u got alot to earn my brother. I would suggest to learn about this fast & enroll in a good school about the concepts of what is called Democracy and free speech.

I am sure that you are well aware of my status as father and a hard working husband. However, even though u patronized me as the opposite sex, i aint gonna sweat that and hold any sort of grudges against u. I will just tell you that i really apologize if i brought out your demeanor manor and wish that in the future, you will respect all your somali brothers and sisters as equals always, no matter what side of the coin they prefer.

Thats the way we all humans need to treat each, despite our differences in what life environment presents to us. ce la vie.

thanks. but i am a bit lost. i thought i was going to get the rudy treatment. oh well better luck next time. but, no, i'm only teasing. i have yet to take anyone's posts or remarks, unless its clear clan remark, personally. on free speech, Rudy, i'm only few handful of people here that respect the right to free speech. i don't care what anyone says or do. so, i am not against your right. on the gender, i thought and i kid you not, i thought you were mid twenty year of gabar. but as big notorious once said, now i know. so, don't take my comment/post seriously because i'm only teasing. :D

uchi   

Free speech my **** rudy~ how old are you?

Act your age next time please, don't embarrass yourself.