Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Threats cannot diminish our resolve, they cannot silence us

Abtigiis   

This nomad has received a credible, present and serious threat to his life last night. The details of the plot by Ethiopian security agents working in cahoots with some Kenyan counterparts is chilling. It is at least something that made close family members sleep in my house ala human shield over me and my family. The despair such threats create on those who are close to me is more painful than my own safety. The Tigrayan tyrants underestimate the resolve and determination we have to expose their ugly genocide against our people. These primitive rulers think they can intimidate all of us into silence. We do not have twelve lives, we have only one insignificant one, and we are ready to donate it to the noble cause of fighting for freedom and justice. While the threat may change the circumstances around my life, it will only galvanize our desire to resist oppression, to fight it to the bitter end. After all, how many times have my life changed in the last decade because I chose to be a free man, and not a slave of Ethiopia! I chose to live a hard exile life rather than sit and say nothing when my people are getting murdered. I say bring it on! Normalizing to fear and the myth of enemy's invincibility is the clearest signs of human decay and we say no, in Galean lexicon!

Wadani   

^ Reading comprehension issues eh?

Anyway, Abtigiis I'll make dua for u. Illaahay cadowgaaga iyo cadowga soomaaliyeedba ha jabiyo. Ameen.

Is ilaali bro, you are more of an asset alive and this is a struggle for the long haul;

you belong more to the intellectual/educational side of the fight which is the more crucial one.

AYOUB   

A&T, should anything happen to you in Kenya then the Kenyans are rensposible. Mise waa sheekadii caadiigaa ahayd.

Abtigiis, be very carefull brother and take all the security arrangements possible to safe yourself and family from any potential harm from the Ethiopians. We pray for you insha allah. As Abu-Salman commented above, you are a priceless assett to the struggle gainst the injustice, tyranny & opression against our people.

As you are probably aware, the Tigrinya's have assasinated several people in Kenya whom they saw us a threat, both somali and non-somalis, so never underestimate any potential from that direction.

^^ Tigrayga ka baqaan i think they killed Abtigis uncle also in kenya in 2011 but he was an active member of the ONLF

The Question is Mr Abtigis is he also an Active member of the ONLF.