Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Riyaale Named the Chair of Somaliland Negotiation Committee w/TFG

Carafaat;811061 wrote:
Siilanyo waa rageedi.

XX, you have called Riyaale other names in the past.
:D

No i haven't i was just against extension of the presidential elections other than that rayaale did it pretty good in my book.

Carafaat   

Xiinfaniin, adeer, all Somalilanders are unionist dont confuse their Somalinimo with the historic clan/political animosities. dhaf labarta ayee kaga jirtaa Somalinimadu.

xiinfaniin;811062 wrote:
Siilaanyo is taking the union very serious ...it is good stuff indeed.

Talks with Somalia doesn't mean union all talks will be based on how two restore relations since we didn't had any diplomatic relations more than 2 decades. Xiinfaniin we all know who the losers will be when talks happen its all about the approach and how it goes.:D

Carafaat,

The preservation of Somali Republic's union is a fait accompli , a secured scheme with the backing of relevant powers. Also majority of Somalis however divided wants it. I was just braising Siilaanyo for his effort to play the national game by presenting a facade of political cohesion at home. Times however are not nice to him politically speaking these days.

Reality is Somaliland and Somalia will talk faroole is angry and the international community will mediate we shall see how talks go on Somaliland side you know what will be presented on Somalia's side we shall see what they bring to the table. As i said before we all know who will be angry at the end of the game:D President Axmed Maxammad Maxamuud Siilaanyo is indeed a hero and history shall remember him.

Some politicians may at the end look angry and bitter, but that does not matter to xiinfaniin , the union and its inevitability is what matters to us. Your lot will have to talk sense once and for all, and lay out their political grievances without isolating themselves and pretending to be something which even Zenawi knows they are not :D

Faroole is NOT seceding , he has oil and a big region , so his relevancy is not in doubt.

It is good stuff. I love it. Where is my pal Oodweyne, xaaji xunjuf waa muquuno :D

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;811074 wrote:
Carafaat,

The preservation of Somali Republic's union is a fait accompli , a secured scheme with the backing of relevant powers. Also majority of Somalis however divided wants it. I was just braising Siilaanyo for his effort to play the national game by presenting a facade of political cohesion at home. Times however are not nice to him politically speaking these days.

Xiin, I would state all Somali's want a united Somali State. However, what kind of State it should be, is what our people have different opinion on(foreign initiated, central, federal, union of States, islamic, clan states). the projection of an anology of unionist vs secessionist is simplistic and false proposition.

Would you care to explain what you mean with creating facade and that time is against him politicly?

Somaliland and Somalia are having talks after 21 years lots needs to be done for relations to be restored i agree but the territorial and sovereignty of Somaliland is not in question in here you lot may thing that is the case but this is not the case. Faroole is angry he wanted to be included in the talks he was told sharif is you're president line behind him:D As for the Ethiopian midget he was the one who suggested the two state solution in 2007 no Ethiopian in his right mind will ever support Somaliland and Somalia to be united under one government. But an unrecognized Somaliland and a failed Somalia where his troops can go in and out is their best option for now.

Xiinfaniin talks will happen and i dictate and they will listen and if they don't than talks fail than fine with Siilaanyo as long as Somaliland is independent the people of Somaliland have a future, independency is not for sale its not negotiable.Either they can agree to live side by side or they can agree not to agree its that simple this the horn of Africa xiinfaniin no one gives in unless one is forced taasna halki la is mariyey wala ogyahay. Remember rayaale we will defend Somaliland till we drop. Wadna diiday awoow faroole na dadkisa ha ku maweliyo salid baan baadhaya xilkana ha kororsado ha dhakheyso cidi caano ka qubanayaan banu ognahay eh:D

Carafaat;811086 wrote:
Xiin, I would state all Somali's want a united Somali State. However, what kind of State it should be, is what our people have different opinion on(foreign initiated, central, federal, union of States, islamic, clan states). the projection of an anology of unionist vs secessionist is simplistic and false proposition.

Would you care to explain what you mean with creating facade and that time is against him politicly?

Xiinfanin wants clan states puntland galmudug ximan iyo xeeb waax iyo waadi mareeg khaatumo state but sometimes he just wants puntland and no other clan states like azania.