Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Meher-keeda?

Wadani   

Nolosha gabigeeduba hope bay ku dhisantahay, so im glad I could add to that vital resevoir of communal rajo which all our Somali women can tap into when the options visible from the horizon dont look very promising.

BOB   

Valenteenah.;807723 wrote:
BOB, tii si fiican kuu soo dhaweynweyda indhaha faraha ka geli.

:D :D :D Dee sow guurso la i odhan maayo inta hablood ee aan indha tiray? ma xoolaan u hayaa oo aan meherkooda kuwada bixiyo inta London and Bristol ku nool? :D kistii yareyd ee aan Africa uga imi weli wax naf lihi kuma aysan darsamin, however if you and Madam lawyer, her honour Juxa are willing to take care of my meher iyo aroos then why not as there are more than a dozen of girls that I'd love to poke in the eye so that I can be asked to marry them. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Hablaha Daraawiish nimaan Daraawiish aheyn ma geeyo, taa yaan la hilmaamin...Just saying. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wadani   

Bob walaalo, Do u know that the darawiish were created in Burco? Among its leaders was Nuur Amaan, the Sultaan of the HY. Also, many other right hand mans of the Sayid and high ranking members were from the SNM clan. Likewise many from the Sayids clan, those who are considered the progeny of the darawiish today, rebelled against him and his rule.

My point is, no clan can claim that only they were part of the darawiish movement, cuz thats historically not true.

Aaliyyah   

Sayid*Somal;807701 wrote:
the bazooka, boat and the ladder account for the other fifty camels
:D
Qardho waa lagu qaniimay
:D

Dumaashi - masha'Allah duco fiicana - bal ana i soo ducay.

Looool funny come back. But, heedhe make a man of your brother..whatever he pays for the meher has to come frm his pockets.. Mayac loma baahna see weeye . Somaali waxay dhahda aabe geel leh waxa ka fiican dameer baan leenahay (my fav maahmaah )

BOB   

Wadani;807917 wrote:
Bob walaalo, Do u know that the darawiish were created in Burco? Among its leaders was Nuur Amaan, the Sultaan of the HY. Also, many other right hand mans of the Sayid and high ranking members were from the SNM clan. Likewise many from the Sayids clan, those who are considered the progeny of the darawiish today, rebelled against him and his rule.

My point is, no clan can claim that only they were part of the darawiish movement, cuz thats historically not true.

err my brother I wasn't referring to qabiil at all and the Darwiish comment was meant as a joke. I have not the faintest of idea which team does Malika play for other than a very talented team called Mbongo but thanks for letting me know hers and yours nevertheless and thanks for the history lesson, I appreciate it. :)

Peace, Love & Unity.