Sign in to follow this  
Mujahida

I am unsubscribing from S.O.L, Peace N Love

Mujahida   

Asalamalaykum

May this reach you all in the best of Health and Imaan.

Well, I just thought to give my HeartFelt Goodbye to everyone from the Islam Section because the Islam section was where i felt like home most of the time I've been on S.O.L Alhamdulilah. smile.gif

There are some people whom i'll miss greatly manily for ALLAH'S sake.

Well thats All i wanted to say My sisters and Brothers In Islam.

One of the reason I decided to stop coming to S.O.L is because of some people's unIslamic ways. I think i should be careful what i read with my eyes willingly because i'll be judged for it on the judgementday.

FiamanaAllah ya Muslimeen, May Allah bring you all closer to Islam.

i don't know what to say i guess even though we never got to know each other very well (infact not at all) your posts were greatly appreciated

I for one will be really sad at your depature

Jazak Allah

P.S I guess this does serve as an example it seems to me that our islamic values have been compromised under western influences

Thanks again

Haashim   

LATEAFHA It's unbeliveable such a person like you to leave from SOL, you were one of the most respectful nomads in the site , i also have seen many un-islamic topics but i rise imidiately to the Admin or Moaderators, So, instead of leaving us would not be better to rise the issue to the Admin.

I hope you'll amend you're desicission, and even if you don't change yopur mind we will held a petition to bring you back smile.gif , So, don't force us to to held a petition and finally remember your departure is only mean less good topics but not less bad topics :cool:

nuune   

lateafha,sis,please don't leave us,i always enjoyed your topics in this Islamic section,we will really miss ye if u leave us,reconsider your decision walaalo,

Coloow   

Let me get this;

abaayo, are you leaving the forums because some people wrote things you don't like? what do you mean by unislamic?

Come on people, who would visit a site that is home to people with the same kind of opinion?

differing opinions is not neccessarily a bad thing- nor is it unislamic to question religious statements.

Raxmah   

Asalmau alaikum

Walah is sad to see a departure of such a good muslimah, I enjoyed reading ur posts. Good luck and inshallah you will be rewarded for your contribution to SOL.

Salam Calayakum Nomads

I see that we that we might be losing a very worthwhile contributor so i guess i should add my 2 cents.

I agree with you Lateafha there are some things that ppl post that we should all be waery of, lakin abayo you shouldnt stop contributing because of that reason.

I have enjoyed many of your contributions and it if you do decide to depart from the site, then i can pnly wish you the best for the future and say thx.

Changed   

asalaam caleykom!

LATEAFHA...WALAALO U WILL BE GREATLY MISSED :(

WISH YA THE BEST IN LIFE AND MAY GOD REWARD YA FOR UR GOOD DEEDS , am not going to ask ya to stay cuz i know where U R coming FROM smile.gif

wish all the best and macsalama :D

forgive me if i have offended u in a way eeh ;)

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I don't know about other nomads, but

I think that SOL has probably the best discussions with respect Islam, Somalis, Arts, Technology etc.

People in here exchange view very well and alhamdulillah most of try to stay away from personal accusations and attacks from people.

This place at times, is sickingly sweet.

Never the less, please don't be discouraged to

give and take criticsm from people.

Thats what brotherhood/sisterhood entails

rubbing and tugging and each other but at the same time pushing our nafus to the side to cooperate with one another.

Fi Amanallah

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

No Latifah once you have determined what made you leave here is by noticing un-islamic articles that bothered your concious , then i think you should leave,cz if you don't and stay then you are abiding their writing, so i wish you well and may god be with you.

c/slam

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

DON'T GO ABAAYO :(

IF YOU LEAVE, WHO WILL ASK ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING QUESTIONS ON ISLAM SECTION? I WON'T ACCEPT THIS :confused:

*TISSUES ANY1*

Walaal, while I can't force you to stay, I would plead with you to seriously re-think your choice. I love the Islam section on SOL, I always learn from you guys....

I'll miss you!!!!

Qac Qaac   

sister, i too agree with the many good nomads who replied to you. i am sad to see you leave too, coz i really liked your posting on the islamic sections.

but hey if u feel like this place is killing you, with all those, relationship stuff, boyfriend girlfriend, and is reducing your iman, then i would say leave, because the harm is greater than the benefit. but if the benefit is greater then u should stay.

i also wanna add this, if the good people always run out, when they see how our ppl became influenced with many of the western ideas, then what do u think would happen to our ppl. i think, we should act like blind ppl when we see wrong articles in sol, but always try to do good things in here, teach each other islamic stuff. i too learn from here, like Tamina.

i would say, stay sis pls, and benefit us, with what u know, or else i start a petition with Muraad to get u back in here. SO WHAT U SAY...

AYOUB   

Lateafha

One of the reason I decided to stop coming to S.O.L is because of some people's unIslamic ways. I am think i should be careful what i read with my eyes willingly because i'll be judged for it on the judgementday.

Lateafha I not sure if you are going to read or reply to this but it would be nice to know what you mean by 'people's unIslamic ways. I would aslo like to know how you deal with newspapers, tv, and other things we take for granted as being harmless.

Khayr

I think that SOL has probably the best discussions with respect Islam, Somalis, Arts, Technology etc.

That maybe the case, but would you let a young person read all that is posted at SOL? I certainly would not encourage my nieces and nephews to read what is sometimes posted and discussed in here. Since the Admins have decided to create a 'teens' section I think the should not allow things that are against our culture and religion to be posted in here. I think this place should not be used to 'westernise' young people and lets all remember some things are ' CEEB '.

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Leathepha, with all due respect if you find some of the posts unislamic what you can do is correcting that individual. The person who posted that something might not have as much knowledge of the Deen as you. Correcting an individual from the wrong path or whatever is very rewarding.

P.S.--Don't go!