Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

SYL were criminals (Astaghfirullah)

Maaddeey   

Abba is the Xamari guy, he is funny.

The other man who said they are criminals should state why, he never come up with any!, hadal malaggi galay iska dheh!.

'Arrin kasta waxaa lagala tashadaa qofka guriga jooga' kulahaa. Faarabuuto oo iskiifo ah. Guri maashee uu joogaa, marfish uu kasoo kacee. Dad dhan dalkeena u dhashay xaqooda u diidoyaa. 'Ditoore' my back.

I blame xiriiriyaha Nadaara. Muxuu u keenaa dadka marfishyada caqligooda ugu dhamaaday on an international channel. Wax lagu lablaboodo for I couldn't watch more. Badownimo meeshaas ku dhamaatay.

Great debate!

People should be left free to hold personal views on historical events & groups. If the doctor thinks the SYL were criminals and opportunists, he has every right to question their motives. As Somalis we need these sorts of arguments in order to gain better understanding of each other. The cartoonish none sense understanding of history, the kind which some are propagating here is specifically counter-productive.