Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Uber Facts

wyre   

Kung fu Panda Factz.....!!!!

-->The weirdest animation control was for Po’s uvula...!!

--> One of Jackie Chan’s trademarks—the enthusiastic “thumbs-up!”—is also one of Monkey’s (his animated, onscreen persona).

-->Angelina Jolie (Tigress) sports a tattoo of a tiger on her back—talk about living the part.

-->The double fist punch inadvertently became Tai Lung’s signature move (he does it three times

in the film).

-->Including voice actors, 448 different people put over 21,442 manweeks into the film. That’s

107,210 mandays or 857,680 manhours.

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;806348 wrote:
Hair stylists in London are using bull semen as a conditioning treatment. “It leaves your hair looking wonderfully soft and thick".

Damn that's dirty :P

Are you serious?! You telling me I used semen bull in my hair that's messed up *is grossed out* :(

I find this hard to believe I will look into it myself.

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;806664 wrote:
Yawning is contagious - even thinking about yawning is enough. After reading this, there is a 50% chance you will yawn.

You are lazy dee :D

BOB   

The two highest IQ’s ever recorded (on a standard test) both belong to women.

Women are 96% dirty minded than men. (No wonder :D).

Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, ‘How do I look?’

When a woman answers, “I’m fine, ” after a few seconds, she is not fine.

Women will drive miles out of their way to avoid the possibility of getting lost using a shortcut.

The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a party.

When a woman dresses up to go out, she puts on a blouse first. undies come second. men work it vice versa.

If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he’ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she’ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn’t know what she’ll feel like wearing each day.

Why is it cool to be a daddy’s girl and sad to be a mommy’s boy?

Girls pay attention now...this is for you.

Guys don't actually look for good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.

Guys love flirts. (and Nuune, Jaceylbaro and Ngonge know it).

Guys may be flirting around all day BUT before they go to sleep, they ALWAYS think about the girl they truly care about.

When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics. (We really really do).

Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.:D (I look at the mouth before anywhere else,I do, I'm not a perv like JB and Cali Niikiyow, you know).

Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention. (Put us out of our miseries and pay attention sweetheart, will you?)

Guys cry!!!!!!!! (Yes we do but if he starts crying over a film or a song, you don't want to be with that type of faarax and dump his lagarooni behind ASAP).

Don't provoke a Faarax to heat up. Believe me. He will. :D

Guys can never dream and hope too much. (ooh we are so modest).

Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.( You can't find the word defeat in our vocab.)

When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back. ( That's why we marry you).

Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. ( we hate suspense, just give it to us once, will you?).

Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands. (Naa go'do weesada hanaga jabin...yeah right :D).

Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like. (Carafaat, it doesn'tONLY happen to you, it always happens to me). Ladies take our stammerring as a compliment.

When a girl says "No", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow." (in case you didn't know, the saying of persistence pays was invented by men to harrass the ladies more until they give in). :D.

Guys love their moms. (Who do you think wrote or sang most amazing songs about mothers that you love so much?)

You can never understand him unless you listen to him. ( You accuse us of not listening when in fact you never listen to a word of what we say).

If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does you know. (Once is enough for you ONLY fall truly in love once in your lifetime).

Guys are very open about themselves. (You know about our dream car, the team we support and the famous woman that we fancy). :D

It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long. (We have no patience for your childish games woman) :D

No guy is bad when he is courting. (I bet you already know this) :D.

Peace, Love & Unity.