Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Galkacyo logic on Somali Unity

Carafaat   

Some SOL members here propagate for the disunity, divison, seperation of Galkacyo. They state that people in Galkacyo cant share one administration, they should not have the one and same police force, the same garbage collectors, they propagate disunity of clan in One City. They state that too much has happened in the history, they state its the best solution to have the current status quo. And at the same time they state they want to share one country, one goverment, and one army with Somaliland. How can one propagate for disunity in One city and belief one could reach Unity in one country?

I say lets Unite Galkacyo and lets Unite Somalia. I know we can do it if we dont follow this twisted Galkacyo logic.

Carafaat;806257 wrote:
Some SOL members here propagate for the disunity, divison, seperation of Galkacyo. They state that people in Galkacyo cant share one administration, they should not have the one and same police force, the same garbage collectors, they propagate disunity of clan in One City. They state that too much has happened in the history, they state its the best solution to have the current status quo. And at the same time they state they want to share one country, one goverment, and one army with Somaliland. How can one propagate for disunity in One city and belief one could reach Unity in one country?

I say lets Unite Galkacyo and lets Unite Somalia. I know we can do it if we dont follow this twisted Galkacyo logic.

preach on son; preach. when will you deliver this to your snm enclave:confused:

Illyria   

I think you are here to be schooled, but it is a tall order, which could take for months to explain to you, but I will not even try.

Let me give you a hint: there is a concept called 'iraadat al shacab', which is a core component of national unity, but that might be an alien concept to you.

Illyria   

Again you need basic schooling in these complex affairs, and i will not even try it.

Here is the hint again.

Let me give you a hint: there is a concept called 'iraadat al shacab', which is a core component of national unity, but that might be an alien concept to you.

Carafaat   

I skipped arabic lessons and cant understand arabic. So please try and explain in somali or english. Really appreciate if you could explain and make me understand. Cause Duke couldnt, he mummbles something about clans.

Illyria   

A fair request brother. tell you what, let us save that for another day.

Carafaat;806284 wrote:
I skipped arabic lessons and cant understand arabic. So please try and explain in somali or english. Really appreciate if you could explain and make me understand. Cause Duke couldnt, he mummbles something about clans.

Carafaat   

Xaaji, Galkacyo is a difficult case in Somalia. I might need some more outsiders to mediate. Wee yara madax adag yihiin.

b-boy   

Carafaat;806293 wrote:
Xaaji, Galkacyo is a difficult case in Somalia. I might need some more outsiders to mediate. Wee yara madax adag yihiin.

As a unionist why don't focus on your regions who BTW are trying to separate from Somalia unlike reer Galkayo?

good idea,carafaat, since central authority constantly failed,nice try bottom up approach.Inside galkacayo first,then inside bosaso,then Galkacayo & bosaso & so on..take your time couple yrs,something come out of it.

Illyria   

Do not even get me started with that. there is no asking these guys how Burco is being resided and divided along clan lines (do not mean to revisit 1996-1997). Ceerigaabo is the same and more pronounced. Hargeysa is a little bit subtle, but again resided along clan lines. ask Siilaanyo and his boys from Burco what happens to them in Hargeysa. there are areas they are not allowed to reside without a kafiil (excuse the pun). how about berbera - the marks left behind by Egal are still there. Muqdisho is the same. Kismayo is worse. and the list goes on.

Carafaat;806257 wrote:
Some SOL members here propagate for the disunity, divison, seperation of Galkacyo. .

You described yourself perfectly. I have never seen anyone who hates reer Galkacyu as a whole, the way you do. You get angry when ever you read about any positive news coming from this city. Such hate will only consume you.