Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

When Oil comes

Jacpher;805157 wrote:
^You gotta be a little diplomatic when calling others names.
:D

what did i say that was so offensive:confused: calling someone the brightest crayon can have a positive and a negative connotation. it's duality is what makes it not only flexible, but also less offensive specially if your calling one of the secessionists wishing and praying for others' death and destruction a mindless troll.

STOIC   

Kingofkings, is just a troll and the brightest light in the room for you guys.I was just referring to the way all of you guys responded, but keep patting on the back for each other and lets see where history leads us...

General Duke;804895 wrote:
Puntland should provide water and electricity to every village in the State.

Implement Cuban style education system. Every child should go to school.

Construct a network of roads that connects all the regions and specially the Indian Ocean Coast.

Develop the Fishiries industry.

There should never be any talk of welfare or handouts. The focus should be how to develop jobs and educate the population.

Excellent thread Duke

isn't it far better to be discussing the positive potential of Somalia instead of the famine and war that has wrecked the country for the past 20 years!!!

AfricaOil/Range have already contributed to building airports, hospitals and other community programs

puntland hotels are full and puntland contractors are working on the project and securing it...and the international community is focused on getting Somalia back on its feet all because of THE OIL

make no mistake this is only the begining and I have no doubt the people we ensure the massive benefits that will come will be shared with ALL to make Somalia strong again

Carafaat   

Burn Notice;805227 wrote:
Puntland hotels are full and puntland contractors are working on the project and securing it...and the international community is focused on getting Somalia back on its feet all because of THE OIL

What a nonsense. Your logic: Int community is involved because of the oil, the oil is discovered by Range and you are owner by Range. Now you should be thanked by all Somali's. Loooool :D

Conoco, Philips and other big multinational and real oil producing companies already discovered oil back in the 80's. But facts dont seem to matter with some folks.

Carafaat;805425 wrote:

What a nonsense. Your logic: Int community is involved because of the oil, the oil is discovered by Range and you are owner by Range. Now you should be thanked by all Somali's. Loooool

Conoco, Philips and other big multinational and real oil producing companies already discovered oil back in the 80's. But facts dont seem to matter with some folks.

Sure am...happy proud and excited Investor

Thanks for the incoherent reply..now go back to school and learn how to construct a sentence that we can all comprehend ;)

STOIC   

Carafat, just look at the way Nassir responded.His first comment didn't garner any attention and he decided to dubbed the writting style as overused.Some of these munchkins will go as far as ignoring any reasoning and will resort to looking for any pedantry issues.It bewilders me to see that someone will waste their effort on one line response.

Burn Notice;805447 wrote:
Sure am...happy proud and excited Investor

Thanks for the incoherent reply..now go back to school and learn how to construct a sentence that we can all comprehend
;)

Outch.

Well, all that is good but when oil comes, I need to get myself 4 wives, priorities, everybody's gota know their priorities.. nubaiano, cauciano, asiano and arabiano :D