Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha, Archie, Arafat and Adam

lol. these four young SOLers are very important to SOL's survival. almost like the BRIC nations (of course Alpha representing China, arafat - Russia, Adam as India and Archie as Brazil). one day i hope we can be what NGONGE, AT&T, xinn and Odweweyne are to SOL. I expect to be here for eternity and I love this website. it allows me to get news and articles and to contribute.

i was bored so dont read anything into this thread.

No, Nuune, alhamdulilaah I've led a jin-free life. I know you're the Jinn-whisperer, so no need to turn the question to you. Quruumahaaga are very strong, my brother. :)

Carafaat   

Valenteenah.;804694 wrote:
Of the named, two are simply brilliant, one thinks outside the box and the other one is a visiting alien. Yacni bini aadanba ma'aha.

Who is the alien? Chimera sawmaha with his fantazies?

^^ Chimera is not a fantasist, but rather someone who has a positive outlook on life. Alpha is sometimes like a rabid dog, you just don't know which Alpha will turn up that morning. The egotistical maniac that will tear you to shreds and seek to purposefully badger you for your views. Or the peculiar Alpha that's in a good mood, He's good writer though i give him that much, i also get the feeling he enjoys his SOL Spin Doctor status.

You Carafaat, well you are prolific, how you've managed to rack up the number of posts in less than a year is incredible, you deserve some kind of award for your constant banal rhetoric on unionism and politics. You've managed to annoy a lot of people in your short stay already from all corners of Somalia. Maybe its time to change the record on Puntland Somaliland and Somalia.

I can assure you that i am not Alpha and neither is Adam. As for Carafaat i can't vouch for him just yet :D

Archdemos;804814 wrote:
. Alpha is sometimes like a rabid dog, you just don't know which Alpha will turn up that morning. The egotistical maniac that will tear you to shreds and seek to purposefully badger you for your views. Or the peculiar Alpha that's in a good mood, He's good writer though i give him that much, i also get the feeling he enjoys his SOL Spin Doctor status.

like birds of a feather, how well you know me my alter-ego. i am archie and archie is me. we are one and the same.

Valenteenah.;804694 wrote:
Of the named, two are simply brilliant, one thinks outside the box and the other one is a visiting alien. Yacni bini aadanba ma'aha.

i do think myself as some who thinks outside the box.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;804859 wrote:
i do think myself as some who thinks outside the box.

Here is a box. Now think! :D

khat_or_miraa.jpg

Nasty, nasty stuff also very dangerous. I tried 2 bundles of something called dabo musbaar. 6 hours later presidential guards shot at me and i spent the night in saldhiga dhexe of Hargeisa. (Yes that was me in early 2009 arrested along with another SOL member) Aabo got me out in the morning and i thanked Allah for not making it my time to go. First and last time i tried that stuff. Not cut out for it. There was also the episode of staring at the Villa gates wondering how to close it. I stood there for a good 1 hour wondering WTF was going on. I wouldn't describe myself myself as an introvert but this stuff does give you delusions of grandeur and I'd never been so talkative and commanding in front of total strangers. The downer is also akin to topping yourself. STAY AWAY kids of SOL.

no-drugs-1.gif

Alpha waar odeyga ha habaarin, NG is a legend around here.

archie, naga da saxib. chewing right now in my hotel room somewhere in africada dhexee. its a solo event i'm afraid today as i dont want the delegation i'm with to know, you know.

as for NGONGE, well, i havent made a major opinion on him but i do think his legendary status needs more scrutiny. i will hack into his account very soon, oh wait, we use to share a script not too long ago when i was maximus. he thinks he's funny but i find his sense of humour to be skewed much like mine. i did find his joke about FGM and the coke advert very funny tho. he's got style and he reminds me of the famous English comedian huge dennis.

like the famous somali adage . ''the habar who was caught in the act and blamed her flu on her lack of words, when caught in the act.