Sign in to follow this  
Suldan

Have you ever seen Prophet Muhammad pbuh or other prophets A.S in dream

Suldan   

a salam alaikum

scene Allah S.A showed me through his mercy beautiful dreams i started to interest in dreams and stories of dreams

I saw prophet muhammad pbuh many times in my dreams and some other prophets A.s.

brothers and sisters i would like you to shares with me if Allah showed you some beautiful dreams.

one of my dreams about prophet muhammed pbuh

“in the dream I saw that I was back at my home town kismayo and I saw prophet Muhammad Pbuh and Imam Husain R.A and some Muslims fighting with with kufars then imam Husain was In front of me and I saw a guy who I thought that he was Muslim pass me and stab imam Husain at the back with small dagger then I heard a voice of someone saying that "they kill the son of imam Ali R.A" then some muslim men carried the body of imam Hussein and me and prophet Mohamed pbuh stood alone and watch the place where imam Husain blood was spilled then volcano started from there and I ask " oh messenger of Allah what is that he replay " a place where a Mumin is killed that fire start it from.”

Suldan   

i post this for my muslim brothers. i don't know if i should delete this post or ignored the munafiqin

I like al shabab how they deal with people like farah22

Skeptic   

faarah22;803797 wrote:
having dreams about an ancient arab man def ain't healthy. you need help asap. acuudi billaahi

dont you find ironic how u say "acuudu biLLAAH" while you disbelieve in the Messengers sent by the same ALLAH in your statement, "acuudu biLLAAH" ?!!

Good thread brother,

I make a lot of prayer and ask Allah swt to bless prophet Muhammad (SAW).

In the future i will see him Insha'Allah.

Ikhwaani let us ignore faarah. He went astray from the right path.

Suldan;803804 wrote:
i

I like al shabab how they deal with people like farah22

so you want to murder someone only because that person does not believe your religion. is that the only crime you want to behead and kill someone. Killings for someones believes does not belong in 21 century sxb.

Suldan   

I don't know any other way that muslims can deal with a person who has this qualities:

disbelieving islam,

calling our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh "an ancient arab man" or insulting our prophet pbuh

calling those who love him ill people

Suldan   

Dream about Prophet Adam A.S

“I saw in my dream that I was walking in a land which I never saw before that the soil was black then while walking I saw a place where there was a light then I went near to the light and entered and when I entered I saw all things that my eyes could see is lighting a gold light then I saw man standing and staring at scream which was in front of him then a voice called me and said this man is prophet Adam A.S and I went next to him in order to see what he was looking at and I saw the scream there was a words on it which was passing fast as new words were appearing and he was t pronouncing the words before they disappear that was all I remember about dream Allah know best”

dream about prophet Musa pbuh

“ it was the Ramadan month at the time of Asr I was fasting then I went to sleep, I saw that I was setting in a mosque with a boy and we were watching a TV which was made of gold there was a film of prayer at the mosque Haram and there was many people in the mosque who was eating food and I saw prophet Musa A.S setting with a someone they were account a gold then I felt hungry I stood up and went to get food but prophet Musa stopped me and asked me were am I going I replayed to him that I’m hungry and I wanted to get food he told me he will get the food for me but I said no because of the respect I had for him A.S but he told me two time that he will get the food for me and I should wait him then I agree to wait him A.S while waiting him woke up the sleep and it was nearly the time of breaking fasting ”

dream about prophet Esa A.S

“ In the dream I saw that I was in fight with a man and the man become Dajjal then I saw the people looking at the sky there was two lights which is similar to the moon then a prophet Esa A.S was coming down to the earth as he was far from us to see him clear His light was so power like the sun we couldn’t see him but as he was closer and closer to the ground as we saw him clear (normal) after he reach the ground we saw a tank fleeing away from where we were then we fallow him A.S to my house and when we entered the house me and my Muslims brother we went to the setting room and prophet Esa A.S went to a room then me and one of my brothers we started to arguing about a group of people who said we follow the Quran only not Hadith and I went to the room which prophet Esa A.S was in and I saw him A.S setting at the bed I told him that my brother need bit explanation about Islam and Hadith he came with me to my brother and the other Muslims room he told my brother that Muslim don’t follow imam Bukhari but they follow the massage in his books which he was holding it to his right hand the copy of Imam bukharis book.”

dream about prophet muhamed pbuh

“ one night in my sleep I saw that the prophet Muhammad pbuh standing above a hill and there was a few men with him pbuh including me and under the hill there was a men wearing red clothes and they were attacking the prophet pbuh and the prophet pbuh was given us order to fight those men and that finally we won the fight, then we set around the prophet pbuh and he was telling us something which was making a laugh then something came in to my mind which was to ask the prophet pbuh give me his hand so that I may can kiss it then I asked him he looked at me and I was so scared and started to cry and begging him to forgive me because I thought that I made him anger then he told me to stop crying and he give me his hand and I kissed it pbuh.

Suldan   

subhanallah brother Xaaji Xunjuf you saw good dream may Allah show you good dreams

some of my dreams about prophet muhammed pbuh and other prophets pbu them all

Dream about prophet Ibrahim and His son Isaac also prophet Yusuf A.S all of them

“in the dream I saw prophet Ibrahim A.S building a wall and he was at the top of the wall and down was prophet Isaac A.S and prophet Yusuf A.S then prophet Ibrahim called Isaac to bring him some tools. After that I woke up” in the dream prophet Isaac A.S was young boy about 14 to 17 and his hair was curly. Allah knows best

Dream about prophet Yusuf pbuh

in the dream I saw that prophet Yusuf A.S entering my house then I entered after Him the house and take stair up to a room then I enter the room I saw prophet Yusuf standing in the room and looking at the wall there was frame in the frame there was picture in it and the picture was half his face and have my brother face and the half of the prophet A.S face was shining light and half of my brother was normal picture also in the frame there was small picture beside the big picture I couldn’t see it, then I started to search myself among the small picture but I couldn’t found it then I look at him and started to become unconscious and started to lose control as I was about to fall the ground he A.S held me with his blessing hands then I said to him “ by Allah are you Yusuf A.S ? he smile then I couldn’t see anything after that, I wake up.

Dream about prophet Muhammad pbuh

Another night I saw prophet Muhammad pbuh and me standing outside my house, near us was army of mujahideen then army of kufar attacked us then mujahideen attacked back then the non muslim army started to run away and muslims army chase them so the prophet pbuh and me were left alone, while me and prophet pbuh were standing and watch them then army of muslim sisters came and asked the prophet pbuh to give them permission to join the fight and the prophet gave them the permission so they take the way muslim army chase the kufars then I saw army of kufar coming from behind the house so me and prophet notice them then prophet pbuh walk the other side of the house to stand and me standing one side and kufar behind the house I felt scared for the prophet muhammed and tried to use the wind agains the kufar I don’t why I did tried to use the wind agains the kufar but it didn’t work then I press my back to the wall and started to think then I remember my father once told me there is seven surah of the quran which allah protect the reader which is (surah nas to khuwsar) then I started to read it then the prophet pbuh looked at me with smile and showed me his thumb up which he meant you done good.