Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Mukhtaar Rooboow (Abuu Mansuur)

STOIC   

Maddey,

I have listened to one or two clips of him calling for armed struggle against "kuffars".Anyone can mobilize a dispirited people against something.Instead of him doing blowing ups and creating more problems, why not find a way to solve the problems through dialogue.The age of warlord is over and soon i pray any senseless killers will be stopped.He seems to barely notice the damage he is causing to Somalia.I don't see the seeds of better future in his tactics.The world has change and i doubt any terror organization will win sympathy from the rest of the world.Somalia is widely watched today and startegically attracted the intesrets of many countries.Instead of piggybacking on terror why not take part of something that the world approves (yeah i know you or them don't give a rat-asss about the world)...Somalia is NOT going to be left alone by the world and instead of us prefacing the world with terror why not take the most appealing route of dialogue.

Maaddeey   

^^Innaa Lillaah!.

Stoic, you to be apologetic to Siilaanyo's atrocities against Reer Buuhoodle,and here you are against self-defense of the Muslim people!. Iga tag hai dambaajinine!.

STOIC   

Maddey,

I never supported the killing of another Somali.If you look at my replies to that incident i was telling the dancehall state supporters to compile evidence against Silanyo and present it to the world.I'm against your bloody and inconclusive warfare on Somalia.Strange though it seems that just because i purportedly supported one bloody conflict then yours should be on the right path.I'm just making you understand the danger your ideologies posses to Somalia..See if i wanted to do the blame game I'll have pointed out how you are enjoying vacation in a "Kuffar" land.If the world is NOT depending on each other, why NOT go the Mecca for vacation ya sheikh?

Maaddeey   

^Lol, thats so lame sxb, Just because you (STOIC)live in Kafir country doesn't mean you agree with their Kufr, same with me.

Lakin, why are you against us defending ourselves against the aggressors?.

Edit:

Forgot to tell you, the "world" didn't leave us alone when we -at last- about to make progress on our lives (Maxkamadaha era), ma nooleyd markaas?. :D

STOIC   

Maddey, now that i convinced you i never supported Silanyo adminstration killing Somalis, lets move to your question even though you never attempted to answer my question of why you support this lunatics.The ascend of your organizations in leading Somali will isolate the Somali people economically, and politically globally.I know you guys are principled and not puerile in pursuing your goals.Even if the agressor leave i doubt you guys will be willing to negotiate with other sensible Somalis.We will be hoping for a miracle to convince you guys to adopt democracy.Unless you guys are tossed into the depth of history you will NOT be satisfied with any Government short of Shariah rule.

Maaddeey   

^Didn't read the edited above post?

Remember, Courts of union were negotiating with Yey's government when your 'world' decided to start war on us!, bear in mind, they never gave us any interest the 20 and so prior years!, what does that tell you?.

If we pursue Sharia rule, then that is a very god target, we will actually die pursuing it?, maxaa adiga & your 'world' ka galay?, is not that against your democracy?.

STOIC   

We will see Insha-Allah come ten (or even twenty) years where this egoistical meglomaniac is gonna lead you guys to...I hope no innocent kid reads your mass psychosis opinions and get carried away by your senseless crusade on reason.Your vehicle is on drive and out of control.You missed the world argument entirely!

Maaddeey   

^^Sxb, we are defend-less!. We will throw stones even if we run out of ammunition?. Ever heard of some thing called difaacu nafs?. mise you got the opinion of ' If your enemy hit you on the cheek, give him the other one'?.

Maaddeey   

Jacaylbaro;803761 wrote:
Waxaan xasuustaa markii ardayda qaraxa lagu laayay ee uu yidhi "Waa guul Islaamka u soo hoyatay" ,,,,
:D

Waxaan hubaa inaad qof kale ku qaldaysid, ama aad iska 'bacaaaac' leedahay! :D

JB it was Ali Dhere who said those words but that doesn't mean Rooobo doesn't believe that coz Ali Dheere is the spokes man of Roobo's group.

What Alshabaab is doing is not Jihad and that is according to big scholars of this religion and the likes Maadeey love to hide that fact and even worse they call names of those Scholars .

This religion is not based on Xamaasad or anything like that .

Mario B   

Al shaabab are military occupiers, they don't have the mandate to rule Somali people, they are no different from any other gun totting group that is holding Somalis to ransom. If they are not willing to pe part of the political process then they deserve to be defeated.