Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Daawo Odayaal reer Taleex,Xudun Iyo Boocame Oo Siilaanyo ka Codsanaya in Mushaharooyinka uso Fasaxo

you guys are funny man...promote unity between us and brothers east waa dadkeeni... was iska bariga Somaliland qabyalad ba hoos u digay iyo hadal, lakin waa dadkeeni... Welcome to Somaliland libaaan, you and all your people we one and the same inshallah we pay the soldiers but work for peace not war...:cool: Salam..

Liibaan   

The Hermet;802517 wrote:
you guys are funny man...promote unity between us and brothers east waa dadkeeni... was iska bariga Somaliland qabyalad ba hoos u digay iyo hadal, lakin waa dadkeeni... Welcome to Somaliland libaaan, you and all your people we one and the same inshallah we pay the soldiers but work for peace not war...:cool: Salam..

Khaatumo People promote Brotherhood, Peace & Unity between all somalia and all citizens of Somalia. All somali people are one people and same.

Welcome to your Country Somalia Mr. Hermit.

'Liibaan';802519 wrote:
Khaatumo People promote Brotherhood, Peace & Unity between all somalia and all citizens of Somalia. All somali people are one people and same.

Im in my country saxib...im looking up all i see is green, white and red... everywhere in the country...i havent seen Somalia in 20 years...surely im not blind are you?

'Liibaan';802519 wrote:

I like how you promote brotherhood in Somalia libaaan.

if you cant promote brotherhood with your brother who lives in cainabo, You will never be able to promote brotherhood with anyone.