Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Al Shabaab Kills more than 40 Ethiopian Troops

STOIC;801633 wrote:
Al-shabab, why are they trouble makers and user of violence to solve Somalia political problem? With near clock-like precision they keep hitting back at TFG and its allies harder every time you will think they are defeated.For all the headlines they create, you will think they will be able to use their senses in solving Somali crisis, but all they doing is digging deeper the Somali quagmire.This is a group that will stop at nothing until they see the last drop of Somali blood dripping.When will they stop their madness? I understand they scorn modern form of governance, but how will they able to convince the rest of the world that they are God-sent for Somali people.They don't get it that extremism has run its course in many places and people just want to live and build their country.A cursory review of their history will tell you that what they are doing and preaching is NOT in line with common sense.I beleive each Somali factions fight for its OWN interest and they are no different.

Well said,It is a holy marriage b.w terrorists,anarchists and spoilers to continue the civil war howver,their time is up.:D:D:D:

Cambuulo i am against shabaab when they kill innocent Somali students and that should always be condemned as they are our children but if they totally wipe out an Ethiopia battalion than kuddos to them.

Cambuulo Ethiopia cant and will never ever solve Somali problems when will people learn Alshabaab can be solved by Somalis themselves but letting Ethiopians come inside Somalia and fight and destroy you're villages will only further escalate the Situation.i don't like Alshabaab as they don't have a concrete plan for Somalia but letting Ethiopians and Kenyans in Somalia is more depressing.

Leave Somalia for Somalis no foreign interventions let Somalis solve their problems.

But intay gacan shiisheeye inugu jirto waleh xalku wa si fogaanayaa.

Empty slogans like "Let somalis solve their problem" has been repeated for over 2 decades.AMISOM has achieved in 4 years what the somalis couldnt achieve in 22 years.that says alot.

Mario B   

Cambuulo iyo bun;801649 wrote:
Im no ethiopian supporter and i hate them as much as u guys do but we have to be realistic and see the problem here which is AL SHABAAB

The problem here is that Somalia Republic doesn't yet have a capable Army. This is the institution that we need to constitute if we are going to stop relying on foreign troops. AMISON will be spending 500m Dollars in the next 12 months when we all know that 20 percent of that amount can build 30K Somali troops.