Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Puntland oo lacago gaar ah soo daabacanaysa

MMA, again stop hating. Your whole fake nationalisam has been shown to be nothing than the delusions of someone who is out of his depth.

There has not been any central Somali government in Puntland for the past 21 years. All the institutions in those vast regions are under the control of the Puntland State authorities. This authority has always supported and yearned for the restoration of the Somali Republic. It is sad that at every turn individuals and groups who have done nothing make snide comments.

Let me make it clear to you. There is nothing you can do to alter the reality on the ground. Puntland controls it's regions wih the consent of it's people. If it wants to print money it can. If it wants to create several different flags it can. It can do this and still be part of Somalia. You and your kind don't have a monopoly on what it is to be part of Somalia. It's a brave new world son and Puntland is here to stay with the grace of Allah.

Mario B   

General Duke;800901 wrote:
These people are just haters. The worse ones are those who later on will claim that they are actually part of Puntland and they love it. Yet at every opportunity will insult the people and institutions. One can not stand these clowns.

You came out as a clown too going all defensive without knowing the gist of the story.

Mario Adeer go figure things out for yourself. I am not interested in picking a fight with a junior lightweight.

As for the rest, make sure you understand that insulting the State for clannish reasons wont wash.

Mario B;801353 wrote:
You came out as a clown too going all defensive without knowing the gist of the story.

Meeshaanba waxee ka dhigeen little kindergarten playgrounds. Everyone tolka ahayn that questions the ridiculousness of this and others is a 'hater.' Waa sheeko afar iyo shan jiriyaasha. Such a...

Mario B   

General Duke;801357 wrote:
Mario Adeer go figure things out for yourself. I am not interested in picking a fight with a junior lightweight.

As for the rest, make sure you understand that insulting the State for clannish reasons wont wash.

Ha ha ha... Just admit it, you didn't know what you were defending. :cool:

Mario B   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;801361 wrote:
Meeshaanba waxee ka dhigeen little kindergarten playgrounds. Everyone tolka ahayn that questions the ridiculousness of this and others is a 'hater.' Waa sheeko afar iyo shan jiriyaasha. Such a...

Sahib, that's the story of all Somalis..."My clan, take it or leave it"!! :mad:

I believe that we need dialogue but if people purposefully try to block this then one doesn't need to wonder about Dr. Osman. He shows the likes of MMA where the real powers lie and I would commend him to put his threads into this forum by showcasing what the State is and show how proud he is to call himself a Puntlander.

The likes that criticise the State are the same ones who in their home regions have nothing to brag about. Tonight Baidoa and Baladweyne are patrolled by Ethiopian troops and rag tag militia made up of Ahlusunnah and militias hailing from those towns. There are no institutions, no structures, no administration, no clear borders, no parliament, no constitution of any sort. They have just been liberated by a neighbouring country.

Mogadishu has Amisom peace keepers that protect key institutions in the city such as the airport, Villa Somalia etc.

The criticism MMA is talking about that Puntland has an own army is laughable, Where in Somalia does a National Army exist is the question? Who has been safeguarding Puntland borders from external enemies?

It only shows that MMA is angry that Puntland has put its house in order and he can't fix his own that's why he needs us to be the same or int he same situation as him. Who would protect the livelihoods of the people of Puntland and its properties if there wasn't a Puntland Army and State Security?

Puntland is a very large and the only recognised Federal State in Somalia now in a future Federal republic of Somalia. It has it's own Parliament, functioning institution, political structures, a long self governing history and security operatus to safeguard its citizens. In short they have brought their house in order, bring yours in order to.

Dr. Osman show them the Pictures adeer so that they might even feel more envy. Bring it on.

Let's talk about less about MMA and more about how phony and sham this money printing business seems. Neither is it legal under the current constitution or any known laws Soomaaliya had ever seen. It is pure tuugnimo and abuse of legalities in the highest order.

If it doesn't seem to you (which is obviously blinded by...), it does well seem to us. Waa aragnaa, and we are against it. Deal with it.

Mario B;801362 wrote:
Ha ha ha... Just admit it, you didn't know what you were defending. :cool:

Adeer one was defending Puntland against the accusations it was printing false money for the interest of individuals. Or that this latest action was a road to secession. My position is the same as it always has been, Puntland State is a force for good and progress.

Try again lad.

Mario B   

Fiqikhayre;801375 wrote:
I believe that we need dialogue but if people purposefully try to block this then one doesn't need to wonder about Dr. Osman. He shows the likes of MMA where the real powers lie and I would commend him to put his threads into this forum by showcasing what the State is and show how proud he is to call himself a Puntlander.

The likes that criticise the State are the same ones who in their home regions have nothing to brag about. Tonight Baidoa and Baladweyne are patrolled by Ethiopian troops and rag tag militia made up of Ahlusunnah and militias hailing from those towns. There are no institutions, no structures, no administration, no clear borders, no parliament, no constitution of any sort. They have just been liberated by a neighbouring country.

Mogadishu has Amisom peace keepers that protect key institutions in the city such as the airport, Villa Somalia etc.

The criticism MMA is talking about that Puntland has an own army is laughable, Where in Somalia does a National Army exist is the question? Who has been safeguarding Puntland borders from external enemies?

It only shows that MMA is angry that Puntland has put its house in order and he can't fix his own that's why he needs us to be the same or int he same situation as him. Who would protect the livelihoods of the people of Puntland and its properties if there wasn't a Puntland Army and State Security?

Puntland is a very large and the only recognised Federal State in Somalia now in a future Federal republic of Somalia. It has it's own Parliament, functioning institution, political structures, a long self governing history and security operatus to safeguard its citizens. In short they have brought their house in order, bring yours in order to.

Dr. Osman show them the Pictures adeer so that they might even feel more envy. Bring it on.

You just sounded like a Somalilander. Are you a secessionist in disguise? Here me thinking my region [sSC] is about to save Somali union only to be shown the reality of double-dealing "Puntlander". :eek:

It's not phony it's not a shamm this is an action of a government reacting to changes on the ground.

Thus let's not jump around for clan reasons and attack a whole State out of envy.

MMA haven't I made it clear that the printing is not done by Puntland but in conjunction with the TFG and that they will bring the money to all of Somalia, Puntland including?

Your problem is quite clear it's about the State rather than misleading stories from outlets that are not part of the journalistic codex of practice which they bring in disregard and shame.

The problem lies deeper

Garoowe 2 Consultative Conference on the Constitution held in Puntland without any outside armies/neighbouring countries protecting the delegates but by Puntland troops, police and marines.

6797412058_7c23e2f2ae_b.jpg