Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Oh Look! A Sweet Talking Unionist!

He seems worried i have to say on Somaliland and Somalia relations he put all his weight behind the state department and Hillary Clinton as he thinks she holds all the answers and political solutions for his country:D

Carafaat   

The man has a point. Its in the benefit of both Somaliland and Somalia to work things out. Or one might risk disintegrating adminds further to sub-clan admins.

Ngonge, do you know the author?

Carafaat in an ideal world yes but that's not how its going to look like in the near future Somalia will never accept Somalilands recognition and Somaliland will never ever bow down for a foreign ruler.So option B will most likely occur a cold war between the two countries the next two decades Somaliland will support anti Somalia elements and Somalia will return the favor and assist anti Somaliland elements:D ha dhakhleyso

Xaaji Xunjuf;800039 wrote:
Carafaat in an ideal world yes but that's not how its going to look like in the near future Somalia will never accept Somalilands recognition and Somaliland will never ever bow down for a foreign ruler.So option B will most likely occur a cold war between the two countries the next two decades Somaliland will support anti Somalia elements and Somalia will return the favor and assist anti Somaliland elements:D ha dhakhleyso

even with this scenerio Somalia is the ultimate loser as it doesnt even have the functional capability of a state i.e. it can not defend or police itself leaving it vulnerable to attack everywhere furthermore it has two many players that can be used against the government. Alshabab, war lords, pirates, private militia's, renegade ruthless business men...the list is endless...and somaliland can easily establish working relations with all of them. In terms of Somalia trying to weaken Somaliland. Somaliland is entirely different as it fully controls its borders and can police itself from corner to corner. Therefore this struggle itself would be reduced to i.e. providing a peice of paper to its opponents namely khatumo which in reality has no real power or influence anywhere other then buhoodle..and even in buhoodle it divided between SSC and khatumo. In regards to the new style of writing, its called crocidle tears literature. The game is set and done in my view as time will tell. No state can be built on the backs of foreign soldiers. :cool: