Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SNM Clan Chief Buur-Madow attacks President Sharif Ahmed....

Fresh-prince xaabsade saying that the diaspora of the Garaad clan didn't welcome the presidential ceremonial party or were not present at the gathering that doesn't mean he doesn't represent them back home in Somaliland.Since back home is more important than what happens in merry old England .You're point is invalid when we are discussing the representation of you're clan in the Somaliland republic.

Oodweyne;799707 wrote:
FreshPrince

Is there any other yardstick that determines the meaning of representation, in your opinion?. After all the first principle of representation is that one must be able to go and come to the folks he is saying to represent them. Hence, unless you have different criteria than that so well understood notion of representation; then, I would assume that you are, as usual, chancing your usual hot-air nonsense, indeed..
:D

Sure, visiting Laascaanood, Gumaays and Yagoori, which are currently under Somaliland control, forcefully, consitutes to "visiting and having the support of the population of those three areas". :D

Let's not waste our time. Let's hear Abdi Xabsaade and his own words and how he showed the world that Beesha D-block ee Khaatumo isn't part of Somaliland and are not present in anything that has to do with Somaliland. :D

I will get the video for you! :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;799714 wrote:
Fresh-prince xaabsade saying that the diaspora of the Garaad clan didn't welcome the presidents ceremonial party or were not present at the gathering that doesn't mean he doesn't represent them back home.Since back home is more important that what happens in London.You're point is invalid when we are discussing the representation of you're clan in Somaliland.

LOOOOOOOL, so you interpreted his words for him? He clearly said, "Reer I-S-A-Q-O-W, go and talk to your Nephews, Maternal Uncles, Half-Brothers, and whatnot. Go and bring them into Somaliland because they are not part of somaliland and don't want to be with somaliland".

Now, go head and interpret that in a different way. :D

FreshPrince;799711 wrote:
Xaabsade had lunch with his own cousin. Garad Jama invited him and he was a guest. We don't arrest or shoot guests like we're savages. We're not like you. Garad Jama had a little chit chat with his cousin Xabsaade, they talked about few things secretly. Some say, he was trying to persuade Xabsade to repent.

A week ago, Xabsaade spoke in London and explicitly said in his own words, "Beesha D-block isn't here, they are not part or with somaliland".

That tells you, he doesn't represent the SSC clan.
He doesn't even have their respect.

I think the cult of personality is irrelevant. What xabsaade said was "my tribe..(meaning las canod folk ) are not currently here because of greivences they were stating and that Somaliland should address their greviences"...He never said they aint part of Somaliland. Furthermore i think its a wrong analogy to say Sool folks all take one view point as is clear there are many differentiating voices, Some are Somaliland, some bax bax land and others hold Galayds view point.

And if greviences are their am sure they can be resolved in due time. its good to say everything the man said not selctive snipits. But i hold the view that las canod people are better within Somaliland in terms of peace, development and even security. Khatumo saxib unfortunately i just dont take that seriously, nothing personal its just not logical given the territory, plausability and capability. i think it would only create further problems for Sool residents that already have enough on their plates at the moment.

Here is a video, where Cabdi Xabsaade and his brief speech. Unfortunately, and not surprisingly, Abdi Xabsaade's speech is edited. The part where he talks about the SSC people and how they are NOT part of Somaliland, clearly showing how he has no say in the decisions and affairs of the SSC people has been EDITED. Lool :D

I will find the FULL video where his speech isn't edited. They are trying to hide the truth! LOOOL

Go to Duration 28:30 (You will see how the editing jumps from him talking to him saying "Nabadgeliyo". :D

Carafaat   

What is Buuba or Kaluun's position in TFG?

Xusseen Carab Ciise is from Xamar and has nothing to do with Somaliland. The same goes for The head of the High Court. Born and bred in Jubba's.

I FOUND THE VIDEO! LOOL The Non-Edited Version

Go to duration 31:40 :D (He says, the entire SSC clan, they are NOT with us (somaliland). It's only me and another guy. ) :D lol

Johnny B   

I don't see how Somali land elders can blame the president of the Republic, under no circumstances will he encourage the secessionist policy of the triangle , it's his duty to safeguard the rights of the people of the SSC, those of Awdal as well as those of Hargeisa, despite their claim of illegal and unilateral secession ..

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;799712 wrote:
Yes there is oodweyne hide in Kenyan hotels and take pictures with the defeated general Morgan and say we represent the garaad clan from nairobi chanting we love khaatuumo and dancing the jaandheer ritual dance alongside with the Luo tribes in the Spirit of Somalinimo.

Dancing with luos??? How low can you go,saaxib?

Abdul   

Johnny B;799766 wrote:
I don't see how Somali land elders can blame the president of the Republic, under no circumstances will he encourage the secessionist policy of the triangle , it's his duty to safeguard the rights of the people of the SSC, those of Awdal as well as those of Hargeisa, despite their claim of illegal and unilateral secession ..

Well said.

The Sage   

FreshPrince;799711 wrote:
We don't arrest or shoot guests like we're savages. We're not like you.

So it appears that when Fresh tires from repeating the same points he resorts to name calling and insults. I find it fascinating how one can have such conviction to an entity that neither controls or administers the vast majoirty of the territory it claims.