Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SNM Clan Chief Buur-Madow attacks President Sharif Ahmed....

Hargeysa: (Sh. M. Network)- odayaal iyo waxgarad ka soo jeedo Somaliland ayaa Madaxweynaha DKMG Soomaaliya ku eedeeyay in uusan doonayn in uu ka shaqeeyo wadahadalo dhexmara Somaliland iyo DKMG.

Odayaasha iyo waxgaraadkaani kasoo jeeda Maamulka Somaliland oo la hadlay Idaacadda Shabelle ayaa waxaa ay sheegeen in Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG Soomaaliya uusan dooneynin in wada hadal uu dhexmaro Maamulka Somliland iyo dowladda KMG Soomaaliya taasi oo ay ku sababeeyeen in Madaxweynaha uu ka shaqeeynayo waxyaabo ka horimaanaya mideynta dhinacyadaasi.

Boqor Cismaan Max’ud (Buur-madow) oo ka mid ah Waxgaradkaasi, kuna hadlayay afka Odayaashaasi ayaa waxa uu sheegay in Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah uu aqoon siiyay Sool, Sanaag iyo Ceyn, taasina ay tahay mid aan raali ka noqoneyn dadka kasoo jeeda Maamulka Somaliland.

Buur-madow ayaa waxa uu sheegay in Madaxweynuhu uu hareer maray talaabadii lagu mideyn lahaa Somaliland iyo dowladda KMG ah, isagoo dhinaca kalena Madaxweyne Shariif ku eedeeyay in uu Mas’uul ka yahay kala qeyb sanaanta Golaha barlamanka KMG Soomaaliya, isagoo ugu baaqay Xukuumadda KMG ah inay soo faragaliso arrimahaasi.

Boqor Cismaan Max’ud (Buur-madow) ayaa sidoo kale waxa uu sheegay in Wafdi ka socday Odayaasha iyo waxgaradka Somaliland ay dhawaan soo gaari doonaan Magaalada Muqdisho islamrakaana ay kulamo la yeelan doonaan beelaha Soomaaliyeed, wuxuuna dhinaca kale tilmaamay in Wafdigaasi Muqdisho ay kusoo bandhigayaan eedeydaha ay ka tirsanayaan dowladda KMG ah.

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG Soomaaliya Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed oo markii uu kasoo laabtay shirkii kusoo gaba gaboobay Xarunta Lancaster House ee Magaalada London, Warbaahinta ayaa waxa uu sheegay in dowladdiisu ay wada hadal la yeelan doonto Somaliland taasi oo uu soo dhaweeyay Madaxweynaha Maamulkaasi ee Siilaanyo

Oodweyne;799673 wrote:
Few things are in-order in here:

1- this Buur-Madow fellow is persona non-grata in Somaliland.

2- He is out of his depth in talking about some elders coming to Mogadishu. For, that is basically lies on his part.

3- Again, his is whistling passed his own nonsense when he talked about the said talks between Somalia and Somaliand being analogous to the sort of talks that will herald some kind of re-union. For, he knows (or at least he should know) that is not in the cards.

4- And, the last point is that, he is basically trying to be relevant in the larger sense of the Somali scene; since, his political cards (or even traditional respect) has ended withing Somaliland scene.

Consequently, if you understand these points; then, you will know where the likes of this man is coming from.

you would think so...but understand the concept of siadism...they dont care about the method its the overall conclusion they focus on...they are trying to persuade people i.e. the reader that this man is significant because of their badly desired dream of unification.....even though they all know Somaliland would rather wage another war that would seep Somalia into the abyss of an even greater hell then unite.

Carafaat   

Boqor Buurmadoow is a friend of Somalia. And he granted asylum to Cadde Muuse and his militia and later mediated the peace between Cadde Muuse and Abdullahi Yusuf and thus in Puntland. He should be granted a Nobel Prize. You should nominate him Duke. :D

Oodweyne;799686 wrote:

That is why, some still think, that, few
"opportunistic carpetbaggers"
of the political kind, such as
Mr. Kaluun
Mr. Oomaar
, and
Mr. Buubaa
, really and genuinely represent the thinking and the sentiment of the Somaliland.

What about Keyse Abdi Yusuf, Abdi Xabsade, Fuad Adan Cade? Aren't they to, "opportunistic carpetbeggers"? You think they are really and genuinely representing the thinking and the sentiment of the Khaatumo people.

I used your own words against your own illogical claims.

Taleexi;799683 wrote:
A prerequisite to send Somalia into the abyss: Deal with Khaatumo first.

Saxib it exists only to you it doesnt exist to me...The people of Sool are multi tribal, the largest city in sool is caainabo and we know who lives there, the surrounding areas around buhoodle is shared domain...Somaliland has never favoured any one group as was clear from the ceel issue a few months back. Somaliland has created peace and some level of transparency and progress in las canod, we understand that you guys are lacking behind other regions in Somaliland and this is not because you are being marginalised even erigavo is the same. We have limited resources and you are still yet to embrace the Somalilander concept of do it yourself private enterprise. Stop looking at things through the dimension of clan...Taleexi saxib you and your people live freely and prosper through out somaliland. But with this SSC and khatumo business runta anu isu shegno saxib..walahi dhabta chirta waxay tahay...Somalia waax ka so socda ma jirto, walaa federalism, walaa coonfederation baa Somalia baad badin kara...your children need education, they need to live decent lives, the people of borama, hargaisa, berbera,burco, erigavo they all have peace, limited development that is self sustained, they have security because Somaliland works together. The literacy rate across Somaliland is at 78%.

I argue saxib that khatumo is bad for you, for your people. It has brought nothing but war, problems and were will you go when your own naighbour hates you...la tag khatumo erigavo saxib..lets see what they say..or hawdka...

lets think logically...forget qabil, the world operates in accordance with international law. We were Somaliland we united with Somalia. Therefore in international law we have the same soverignty..and this is what the conclusion will be through peaceful dialouge or through another hell on earth. Me and you...Hermet and Taleexi..share more in common then the pirates or mugdisho with all do respect. because we been living together for hundreds of years, we have the same dialect, the same custom to the very last detail even more so then the pirates...and there has always been that mutual respect we made collective decisions together for the betterment of our people. We made the decision to form Somaliland in 1991 together with our brothers in Borama...look at us, look at Borama and look at you today saxib...What went wrong is you strayed away from your true brethren and entered the abyss known as Somalia and the pirates den. With Somalia comes problems walal...because these pirates they aint serious about statehood walahi they are interested in hegemony and siadism...and Somaliland will never except this because it was first victim to it in 1960 and continued to be a victim of it since 1991. Furthermore although all was forgiven and forgotten we lost to many people to take khatumo seriously or somalia for that matter.

So with war, your people lose out, your children lose out on stability, education, literacy destroying an entire generation. You lose your peace and instability becomes the norm leading to health and social problems. You lose your morale because walal lets be honoust, if Somaliland wanted to it could totally destroy buhoodle in a few days and all its inhabitants but they cant do that...because daaqan kooda maha.

But walahi if you take this khatumo stuff seriously...i feel for you. Me a resident of hargaisa voted for Dahir Riyale kahin for every election. I dont care what tribe he is...i voted for him because he was a good president, he made the country a democracy and built a strong army. If any resident of las canod came forward and was credible i am sure Somalilanders would vote for him...ask your man xaabsadee or caadani to put themselves forward and i will show you the spirit of the LANDER...

FreshPrince;799690 wrote:
What about Keyse Abdi Yusuf, Abdi Xabsade, Fuad Adan Cade? Aren't they to,
"opportunistic carpetbeggers"
? You think they are really and genuinely representing the thinking and the sentiment of the Khaatumo people.

I used your own words against your own illogical claims.

There is a difference Fuad adan cade xaabsade keyse abdi yusuf have the full legitimacy in their constituency while the likes of Buubaa and omaar and others don't, they cant even visit the village they hail from that's the difference.If they wish to return they have to beg the SL government to return.

Oodweyne and XX, you two used the same argumentative support to your illogical claims. "Bla-bla-bla, they can visit their towns and Buuba and Kulan can't". If that's what corresponds to what "Representation" is, then let me Lol.

Abdi Xabsaade and Fuad Adan Cade visit, the four towns that are currently under Somaliland control. They are Gumaays, Yagoori, Laascaanood and Ceerigaabo. It makes me laugh hysterically knowing that you two think you have a brilliant case with brilliant supporting points, only to look at how irrational and nonsense your claims are.

You can do better, no? lol

If Abdi Xabsaade (Who in his own words said his entire clan isn't part of Somaliland in London a week or so ago) represents the SSC clan, then, we have to acknowledge that Buuba and Kalun represent the Somaliland clan, thus Somaliland will stay as a part of Somalia. :D

Freshprince Xaabsade visited saaxdheer meets Garaad jamac garaad cali not a single person stopped him when leaving southern laascaanood when the traveled from kalabaydh all the way to the border of SL at saaxdheeer spend 5 days in saaxdheer ate the finest camel dish with the traditional chiefs of his clan. Can hurre buuba do the same and travel from Somalia all the way to salaxlay and have a nice camel dish with Suldaan Maxammad suldaan cabdulqadir i don't think so.

Xaaji Xunjuf;799704 wrote:
Freshprince Xaabsade visited saaxdheer meets Garaad jamac garaad cali not a single person stopped him when leaving southern laascaanood when the traveled from kalabaydh all the way to the border of SL at saaxdheeer spend 5 days in saaxdheer ate the finest camel dish with the traditional chiefs of his clan. Can hurre buuba do the same and travel from Somalia all the way to salaxlay and have a nice camel dish with Suldaan Maxammad suldaan cabdulqadir i don't think so.

Xaabsade had lunch with his own cousin. Garad Jama invited him and he was a guest. We don't arrest or shoot guests like we're savages. We're not like you. Garad Jama had a little chit chat with his cousin Xabsaade, they talked about few things secretly. Some say, he was trying to persuade Xabsade to repent.

A week ago, Xabsaade spoke in London and explicitly said in his own words, "Beesha D-block isn't here, they are not part or with somaliland".

That tells you, he doesn't represent the SSC clan. :D He doesn't even have their respect. :D

Yes there is oodweyne hide in Kenyan hotels and take pictures with the defeated general Morgan and say we represent the garaad clan from nairobi chanting we love khaatuumo and dancing the jaandheer ritual dance alongside with the Luo tribes in the Spirit of Somalinimo.

Oodweyne;799707 wrote:
FreshPrince

Is there any other yardstick that determines the meaning of representation, in your opinion?. After all the first principle of representation is that one must be able to go and come to the folks he is saying to represent them. Hence, unless you have different criteria than that so well understood notion of representation; then, I would assume that you are, as usual, chancing your usual hot-air nonsense, indeed..
:D
:D

Sure, visiting Laascaanood, Gumaays and Yagoori, which are currently under Somaliland control, forcefully, consitutes to "visiting and having the support of the population of those three areas". :D

Let's not waste our time. Let's hear Abdi Xabsaade and his own words and how he showed the world that Beesha D-block ee Khaatumo isn't part of Somaliland and are not present in anything that has to do with Somaliland. :D

I will get the video for you! :D