Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

kormeerkii Wafdii Puntland ay ku sameeyeen Saldhigyada Ciidamada iyo xeebaha Degmada Jariiban

Carafaat;799045 wrote:
King,

I dont know much about Jariibaan.

I don't know why he assumes we know the first thing about Jariibaan, let alone how many beaches it has.

He's trigger happy. I blame Hermit and Freshprince.

Carafaat;799045 wrote:
King,

I dont know much about Jariibaan. But it has beautiful beaches. I dont know why this would insult you?

secessionist boy, i thought i told you to lose the innocent card. or, is that a characteristics that naturally comes with being a failed enclave for 20 years?

nuune   

apologize for what, for saying beautiful beaches.

King, maybe there is something else in other threads between you three.

beautiful beaches by the way, let me know if I can apologize too, certainly, I will

Che -Guevara;799048 wrote:
I don't know why he assumes we know the first thing about Jariibaan, let alone how many beaches it has.

He's trigger happy. I blame Hermit and Freshprince.

acting is not your thing, so, i suggest you apologize for your poor use of words. as for the other two trolls you mention, they have nothing on me. believe that.

nuune   

Ok folks, now I read King's mind, thanks to my rooxaan.

Che and Carafaat , when King got angry, is because Che said beaches instead of beach or "keep up the good work PL ", so King thought that Che is referring to the women near the beach as beautiful b*tches, I don't know why would King will assume that, but that is taking into another level.

certainly, not a single nomad from SOL will insult our women down there.

Hope that explains.

nuune;799055 wrote:
Ok folks, now I read King's mind, thanks to my rooxaan.

Che and Carafaat , when King got angry, is because Che said beaches instead of beach or "keep up the good work PL ", so King thought that Che is referring to the women near the beach as beautiful b*tches, I don't know why would King will assume that, but that is taking into another level.

certainly, not a single nomad from SOL will insult our women down there.

Hope that explains.

i have no idea what rooxaan means, but the rules on SOL are clear, however, if people want to get smart and cute by hiding their true intentions with word play, then my advice is that two can play that game.

kingofkings;799041 wrote:
what do you mean "beautiful beaches"? Are you blind or something. The thread covers the coast of Jariiban and unless i'm mistaken and i'm not, there's only one beach and that's that coast of Jariiban. so, it doesn't take one to figure the vulgar intentions of you and the other clown the meaning behind your euphemism choice of "beautiful beaches".

take a deep breathe.....and now count to 10. all the pictures in the world of militia sitting on their behinds...have not changed the fact that the bari region is still the hub of pirates and still has pirate hijackings happening regularly...now one has to ask himself therefore do these militia even get off their behinds and try...or do they as we are all to aware of in Sool run away when the first bullet is fired. This is obviously in comparison to Somaliland which has next to no piracy of its coast...:cool:

The Hermet;799076 wrote:
take a deep breathe.....and now count to 10. all the pictures in the world of militia sitting on their behinds...have not changed the fact that the bari region is still the hub of pirates and still has pirate hijackings happening regularly...now one has to ask himself therefore do these militia even get off their behinds and try...or do they as we are all to aware of in Sool run away when the first bullet is fired. This is obviously in comparison to Somaliland which has next to no piracy of its coast...:cool:

homeboy, don't mention sool ever again. or do we need to bring the scores of defeating embarrassment reer buuhoodle gave your enclave let alone sool. As for PL, well, what's the saying, "If you fight a losing battle, you try to do something even though it can't be done". so take your own advice and chill.