Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland is not serious about International Recognition

Carafaat   

If Somaliland politicians and leaders were really serious about International recongnition, they could so many things to achieve its place in the international stage. In international Politics nothing is impossible but one needs to want, dare and do something!

For example:

-They could engage in a war and push all the way to Bosasso and lock up Garowe and Galkacyo. And occupy the Bosasso port as political leverage. You wouls see all the Puntlanders playing the drums for recongnition in no time.

-They could bribe the TFG Parliament or TFG Ministers to pass a motion.

-They could bribe a number of Kenyan's Ministers.

-They could turn an eye on dozends of trucks carrying weapons for ONLF, that should make Ethiopia see the light.

-Engage in a war with Djibouti and occupy a land zone from Djibouti as a leverage when negoitiating with the French.

-Hire 3 Puntland politician(2 from Bosasso/Qardho and 1 from Galkacyo), 1 spin docter and 1 photographer/cameraman from Puntland.

I am sure there are many more options to become an actor on the world stage and gain "international' recongnition, if one is serieuz about its international souvereignity and become a player in the international politics. These are just a number of options.

They could engage in a war and push all the way to Bosasso and lock up Garowe and Galkacyo. And occupy the Bosasso port as political leverage. You wouls see all the Puntlanders playing the drums for recongnition in no time

coward enclave that failed to defeat buhoodle is threatening to occupy Puntland is by far the funniest @#$% i heard this week. Thank you. i really needed this. :D

nuune   

All of your options are calling for innocent people being killed, do you have anything better, any other option other than calling for invading, fighting, maiming, destruction and occupying.

Sxb, maxaa kugu dhaceyna, saaka shaaha maxaad ku darsatey, I know caleen inaad ku darsatey balse caleenta waxbaa ka horreeyey

nuune   
Caanoos, aawey sawiradii aad ballan qaadey eed Camerada spaceshipka u eg aad tiri sawiraan idin ka dharjin, mee sawiradii,

In dad la iska laayo dhul aadan lahayna la boobo, maaha wax wanaagsan, waayo waa wixii Dawladdii military -ga ee Somalia dhulka la simay years 1985 -1991

Carafaat   

kingofkings;797073 wrote:
They could engage in a war and push all the way to Bosasso and lock up Garowe and Galkacyo. And occupy the Bosasso port as political leverage. You wouls see all the Puntlanders playing the drums for recongnition in no time

coward enclave that failed to defeat buhoodle is threatening to occupy Puntland is by far the funniest @#$% i heard this week. Thank you. i really needed this.
:D

If one is determined many things are possible. But this thread is to proof that Somaliland politicians are not ready to play international politics nor deal with Somalia as a Foreign Country.

I think even Puntland does a better job in threating Somalia as a Foreign Country, deporting Somali's back to Southern Somalia.

nuune;797074 wrote:
All of your options are calling for innocent people being killed, do you have anything better, any other option other than calling for invading, fighting, maiming, destruction and occupying.

Sxb, maxaa kugu dhaceyna, saaka shaaha maxaad ku darsatey, I know caleen inaad ku darsatey balse caleenta waxbaa ka horreeyey

:D Sxb, International politics is ugly and not based on value's or daacadnimo. I am just proving a point.

Somalia   

Hahahaha, occupying Djibouti seems more likely than Bosaso or Garowe, you can't even occupy Buuhoodle.

But my question is this, why do you need Puntland politicians? Huh? Finally see the light? :D

Carafaat   

Somalia, Politicians from Puntland, specially from Bosasso/Qardho are good in playing politics, and that is what you need in International Relations.

If I was a Foreign Minister, I would appoint only Ambassador's from Puntland. Adiga Ruushka ayaan ku magaabi lahaa.

Carafaat   

I

Man, I'd ruin you, Cabdullahi Yuusuf style, without you even knowing.

I know. Thats why I would make you Ambassador in Russia. Ruin the Russians, biiliis aa ku dhahaa. :D

Carafaat   

JB, Ngonge,

Defamation of character, when you dony have any arguments.

Somaliland and its politicians can't play international politics. They cant even bring recongnition let alone play on the international stage of Foreign Politics. thats a fact, mon frere. :D

What is the international politics ?? ,, attack towns and kill people ?? ,, from Galkayo to Djibouti ?? ,,, Afworge maxaad isu tihiin ?? :D