Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Puntland (SSDF) Using Darwiish Name?

Somalia   

FreshPrince;796403 wrote:
LOL, really? I didn't notice that! Well, you should try a bit harder next time!

I think you did.

And I know which comment set you off. Oh man :D

Mario B   

Somalia, yes we are buddies....let's resurect our Republic :D. We have so many enemies that it makes no sense for us to fight. KS and PL can work together to fulfil this objective. :cool:

Somalia   

What's wrong with being a siiju, I don't get it?

Also which federal state are you talking about? Puntland does have a lot of natural resources, we know that, so what?:D

Mario B;796417 wrote:
Somalia, yes we are buddies....let's resurect our Republic
:D
. We have so many enemies that it makes no sense for us to fight. KS and PL can work together to fulfil this objective. :cool:

Exactly!

Two Federal States (KS and PL), working together side-by-side in reconstructing the Somali Republic and then erecting two Statues for President Muhammad Siyaad Barre in Garoowe and Laascaanood. :D

Mario B   

FreshPrince;796420 wrote:
Exactly!

Two Federal States (KS and PL), working together side-by-side in reconstructing the Somali Republic and then erecting two Statues for President Muhammad Siyaad Barre in Garoowe and Laascaanood.
:D

I wont support that, contraversy and hero worshipping old dictators is the last thing we need in the new Somalia.:o

Mario B;796430 wrote:
I wont support that, contraversy and hero worshipping old dictators is the last thing we need in the new Somalia.
:o

LOL

You don't need to support it. I think EACH Federal State has the right to create a Statue of whomever they want.

Mario B   

Somalia;796439 wrote:
Yeah they do, but to do so they have to....... exist.

tumblr_loqidn2G3p1qmfoslo1_500.gif

I think you should worry about the coming AMISON force in Galkayo, i never understood why you ever wanted to expand your little enclave when your work is cut out.

Somalia   

Mario B;796455 wrote:
I think you should worry about the coming AMISON force in Galkayo, i never understood why you ever wanted to expand your little enclave when your work is cut out.

What AMISOM force, why do you keep repeating a lie, it's the same as the one about the EEZ, what does the EEZ have to do with Puntland?

Mario B;796455 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOL :D :D

Exactly!

Mario B   

Somalia;796458 wrote:
What AMISOM force, why do you keep repeating a lie, it's the same as the one about the EEZ, what does the EEZ have to do with Puntland?

AMISOM will be stationed in four regional capitals.....Baidoa, Mogadishu, Kismayu and Galkayo. And because of Piracy from your region, in the coming Summit about Piracy in UAE...Somalia will pressurised to reduce its territoria watersl to 12NM.