Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Cuqaasha Buhoodle oo sheegay inayan wax wadal ah la geli doonin Maamulka Siilaanyo.

Abdul   

They failed to achieve anything through war, now they want to get in using the back door.It will not happen.

Abdul;795288 wrote:
They failed to achieve anything through war, now they want to get in using the back door.It will not happen.

it seems your clan elders are tell you something else while secretly doing something else..:cool:

Aaliyyah   

^you mean your minister Duur is meeting with his cuqaal and calling for a war and bloodshed . While, at the same time calling three miskin buhodle cuqaal and offering them peace when he has no intention to remove his snm militia from attacking the SSC regions particularly buhodle. Paradoxical isn't it?

Aaliyyah;795367 wrote:
^you mean your minister Duur is meeting with his cuqaal and calling for a war and bloodshed . While, at the same time calling three miskin buhodle cuqaal and offering them peace when he has no intention to remove his snm militia from attacking the SSC regions particularly buhodle. Paradoxical isn't it?

http://www.gabiley.net/pages/tDetails.php?source=news&ID=20830&permission=1&audioFile=20120225072346_file.mp3

I know that really pi**sed you off Alliyah..but maybe you should go to Somaliland being from buhoodle it is your country therefore you are entitled to it as much as i am. you see my dear, the reason why djibouti is a country and Ethiopia has half of Somali territory is a little concept called international relations, international law and colonial borders. Qabil in the modern world doesnt mean anything and this is something you are your d block have to understand. Somaliland itself whether you like it or not is a not a qabil state, i dont care if you say silanyo admin or lucifer admin, you can even right the khatumo admin opposers or somalidid..whatever. in reality people from buhoodle live in borama, hargaisa, berbera, erigavo everywhere no problem what so ever. before Somaliland captured las canod the city was a wash with weapons and the pirates were the oppressors, today you moan and scream about a state that doesnt exist except on paper, you claim cities like cainabo and regions like sanag of which everyone knows your a minority and you yet you think you can stop a state that has been developing for 20 years.

see ill be honoust with you, i personally couldnt care less if buhoodle was nuked tomorrow..it doesnt make a difference to me, but my countrymen of which include various tribes are unfortunately for me a peace loving bunch, to a disgusting level that makes me sick.

Somalilanders want peace, Somaliland as the boogy man is because of a tribal dimension, Somaliland itself is not a tribalistic society this is what i have seen on the ground, alxamdulilah for me im not a refugee, i go back home regularly i have travelled across the country and this is what i have seen with my own eyes. I have been welcomed in regions not my own, and i have seen people from other regions in mine (Hargaisa). SSC in reality is a foreign invention, Buhoodle was stable before SSC, before khatumo, before galayd no problem ask yourself why the problem now, all these groups are amatur organisations funded by the american diaspora with no objective what so ever. Their policies only achieve the death of your children and the destruction of your towns. So be smart, whether you like somaliland or not is your issue, to some its the home of lucifer to others its the realm of doves it all depends on the eyes of the beholders. The reality is Alliyah that when borders are exmined you fall within Somaliland making you the serbs of Somaliland as with the case of the serbs in kosovo. Therefore the majority of the people of Somaliland will not stop their legal right as a state because of a minority nor should they.

anywho the real behind the scene action is recorded above...the army will be removed, security gurentees will be given in return...:cool:

enjoy your peace..:D

Carafaat   

First Cuqaal, Chiefs and Gaards say one and now Another group of Cuqaal say another. The questions is how many cuqaal can a village as Buuhoodle have. Lool

Liibaan   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2XRb8UF083wdh7jfHSS7

HorGale Xaabsade "Beeshii Aan Ka Imid Way Idinka Maqantahay.. Anigaa Idinkala Jooga" (Maqal)-

London,(Lasanod Online)- Wasiirka Warfaafinta maamulka Hargeysa, Axmed Cabdi Xaabsade oo Khudbad ka jeediyey xaflad ka dhacday London.

oo ay qabsadeen Jaaliyadda Somaliland, ayuu markii ugu horeysay si runi ku jirto kaga hadlay..

Axmed Xaabsade ayaa xafladaas ka qiray in beeshiisu ka maqantahay maamulka Hargeysa, Sidii losoo celin lahaana laga taliyo.

Su'aashu waxay tahay Xaabsade ma haduu ogaaday inuu keli ku yahay Hargeysa.

Horgale Xaabsade oo Qiray In Beesha Khaatumo/ SSC Ka Maqantahay Maamulka Beesha SNM ee Somaliland

Halkan Ka Dhegayso

http://radioxogwaran.com/2012/02/26/dhagayos-xaabsade-oo-qiray-in-beesha-***********-ka-maqantahay-maamulka-somaliland/

http://radioxogwaran.com/

Source: Xogwaran

Taleexi   

Carafaat;795383 wrote:
First Cuqaal, Chiefs and Gaards say one and now Another group of Cuqaal say another. The questions is how many cuqaal can a village as Buuhoodle have. Lool

The number of Cuqaals of Buhodle doesn't seek an input or consultation from outsiders. The local choose as many as they see it fit. Sheekada noocan oo kale waxaa la dhahaa reer Medina iyagaa shuunu daakhiligooda ka og.

Carafaat   

Abti, seefti ayaa lasoo boodee. Anigu Khatuma waan tageersanahaye, ha igu khaldin qoladan kale ee qabyalada badan. Wan ognahay iney tii duriyada wadaan. Laakinse waxa isweydiin leh meeyeen cuqaashi Boocame, Taleex, Yagoori, etc. Maalin kaste oday Buuhoodle uun ayaa TV ka hadla. Tuulooyinka kale cuqaal ma laha mise ma hadal badna. Labada waa mid. :D