Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

IS IT SAFE TO SAY SOMALI PPL ARE 100% MUSLIMS?

assalaamu caleykum to all my brothers and sisters.

i know my topic is bit too hard hitting but i believe it's a question worth asking.

just look around you or at yourself and tell me if what you see is a community or an individual who resembles a genuine muslim ppl/person.

if we want the truth we're not because of our actions speak louder for all to hear.

we the guys like to act,talk and walk like who? yep that's right none muslims while on the other hand the girls are not that far behind if they not... so my dear brothers and sisters if we want the future to be bright for all of us we must change for the better and i mean right now before it's too late. wallaahi we're not going to be young,beautiful,healthy and alive for all our lives so we better think about akhira while we still can because once you taste the fruits of this world it's very hard to change so my dear brothers and sisters let's clean up and get our act 2gather before it's too late.

just think about this why is our country in turmoil?why do we like to praise certain some 1 just because he belongs to a certain tribe instead of loving/liking that person for who he's? because we made blind by the ignorance and the disease that we've been living in for all our lives. our fathers taught us just like their fathers did and are we gonna do the same thing and teach our kids to be proud of the tribe they belong instead of the religoin they born into?

anyway my dear brothers and sisters it's up to you i guess every soul knows where it's best intrest lies in right? so you decide wich path to take the right one

or to take the wrong path wich we all know or heard where it leads to? thanks for your valuable time may ALLAH guide us all through the right path

ameen ameen ameen. wassalaamu caleykum waraxmatuallahi wabarakatuhu.

Mujahida   

SALAM

hey brotha In islam good points u made there, and jezekelah kheeran for tha dua We all appreciate it. Your right we should seek a better way to strengthen our Imaan and somehow be the Muslims we're supposed to be, but then again it's all in Allah's hands " Allah Guides whom he wills" & When u say " is it safe to say somali ppl are 100% You have actually no right to say that because you need to speak for urself, if you really are good person than u don't judge people " and brotha in Islam u know better that You personaly don't know much about where u'll end up either..right? Allah knows Best! & There is no such thing as being a 100% Muslim, We all make mistakes, even the Prophets made mistakes who were considered 2be serious in Allah's eyes " what do you think about Muslims of today"? May Allah protect us from the hell fire & the day that is ever near... ameen

Ur sista In Islam