Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Puntland Maritime Police Force

Dr_Osman   

ok sayid, u missed the point. Tell us ur states acronyms? ours is Puntland Defence Force(PDF), Puntland Intelligence Services(PIS), Puntland Marine Force (PMF), Special Police Unit (SPU). Puntland Police Force (PPF).

I believe in Strong military apparatus and if you dont then I dont care because your not policy maker in Puntland. The state will continue to expand its military project to invest into the defence force. The state is well armed, well trained, and ready for any internal, external, on-shore and offshore troublemakers!!! Puntland is here to stay get used to it boys

Dr_Osman   

Ok this topic is sensitive issue, Puntland Security alot of jealous souls. Let switch the topic, what u wanna talk about. Garowe Principles? or you wanna talk development? or you wanna go down oil path with me? You wanna talk about decentralized local administration capacity building in Puntland or the democratisation program? As puntlander there alot to talk about, where you wanna take it is the question?

by the way i came from the somali cafe in my area and dealt a huge karbash to some mogadishu and hargeisa boys dissing the state out of envy and jealousy. I am the key Puntland defence in my local cafe!!! im known as ali puntland

but yeah pipe it down Dr Osman, you making it difficult to like Puntland much with your constant cheer-leading. BTW are you Cowke in disguise is a new chant i've made for you :-)

^Typical Somali political junky - English 'acronyms' are now worn as accolades to be proud of and used to show off to others.

Osman - I would rather have a police force that was capable of enforcing law and order than all the acronyms that you can think. A security apparatus that can quickly stop clan feuds getting out of hand, apprehend criminals and ensure that all citizens are treated equal before the law of the land. But I take it you would rather have fancy and strong sounding acronyms and none existent equipments so you can rant to others

Dr_Osman;793367 wrote:

by the way i came from the somali cafe in my area and dealt a huge karbash to some mogadishu and hargeisa boys dissing the state out of envy and jealousy. I am the key Puntland defence in my local cafe!!! im known as ali puntland

:D :D

Well, what can one say now? - carry on Ali Puntland - as you were!

Dr_Osman;793367 wrote:
Ok this topic is sensitive issue, Puntland Security alot of jealous souls. Let switch the topic, what u wanna talk about. Garowe Principles? or you wanna talk development? or you wanna go down oil path with me? You wanna talk about decentralized local administration capacity building in Puntland or the democratisation program? As puntlander there alot to talk about, where you wanna take it is the question?

i have no doubt that you are a grade A karbasher. let the jealous souls despair in their moment of pain.

Somalia   

Archdemos;793368 wrote:
but yeah pipe it down Dr Osman, you making it difficult to like Puntland much with your constant cheer-leading. BTW are you
Cowke
in disguise is a new chant i've made for you :-)

:)

Carafaat   

:D I love Puntlanders, you guys are fun, Somali Politics would be boring without you.

But this nonsense has to be undressed, many Somali people buy this propaganda you tell them.

And we want a better Somalia, we need a more sincere politics. So we can hold another and our politicians

Acountable.