Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Mugdisho Clan Elders Reject Garowe Conference Proposals.

Libaax-Sankataabte;791630 wrote:
Awooweyaal, most of you are adults. Would you kindly debate one another without calling each other names. This is becoming a fruitless excercise for everyone involved. Please respect the rules of the website and avoid the personal insults. If you don't have the skills to debate others in a civil manner, then don't post anything at all. You are no use to SOL. We don't have the time or resources to edit all the silly outbursts.

Cayda hala joojiyo dhallinyaro. Cayi horaa loo yiri cid kaama celiso. Nacnacle laga adkaaday uun bay kaa dhigi cayduye, hala xishoodo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlGKbloZlUKUXd2pCETUv

uchi   

Would it be possible to get my dad's old house in Mogadishu back? Once we drive away Al Shabab? Or is that wishful thinking?

Somalia   

uchi;791671 wrote:
Would it be possible to get my dad's old house in Mogadishu back? Once we drive away Al Shabab? Or is that wishful thinking?

I've asked the same many times, it looks bleak though.

uchi   

A really nice family was living in our old house back in 93, not so sure about it now. Honestly it would be very difficult to return homes with a 2nd generation living in them now, after all 20 years has elapsed.

i told u all this wasnt gonna work!! All this was, a pocket money collection day for the warlords. Them hos got their change and just went back to their old tricks.

I hope u were not expecting much about this warlords niko!! lol