Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Every Somali MUST see THHIS - MahuboFabulous©

Aaliyyah   

Lol the first thing I thought when I saw her videos waa yaa dhalay may qabsadan but let's be real she's grown woman and anything she does is her choice and her parents dnt have a say laakinb walidku wa kala duwanyihin anything like this and my parents would have disowned me by now lol. Anyways, her videos were uploaded on somaliaonline too many times inshallah let think and ask ourselves if she was our sister would we disgrace her like this? So just stop making fun of her and let her be yada iyo ilaheeda

Nin-Yaaban;789374 wrote:
I just go there to read the comments people leave on her videos.
:)

this one is my favourite

apolige not expeted

youngbadass17 3 days ago

^^tell me about it, the comments are more entertaining than the video :P

ok, just one more

be quite you making yourself ****** so shut up
before I call you all the names

qamarawale 3 days ago

Jacpher   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;789407 wrote:
What kind of copyright @%$#& is this? It is on and made for Youtube and not private, for Eebbe's sake.

Is MahuboFabulous the real face behind Oday Somali? Or did she get your credentials and edited out your comments/posting for copyright violation? She must have copyrighted them videos not be posted on this particular topic in SOL. :D

She is seeking some kind of publicity/attention and people are discussing her videos. So what copyright claims are there?

Chimera   

Mahubo is cool, I realised sometime back we need someone like that; to lit the fire under our asses every once in a while. Her video after the Ethiopia-Somalia football match is humiliating and hilarious, maybe that will inspire us to select better players.

We need a male version of her to keep the pressure on our sisters as well.