Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Letter to The Somali Diaspora

^^Somalia is a failed state, no dispute there. Her territorial integrity however is not up for discussion in London Conference as you seem to have suggested. Somaliland will participate as a regional leader just like Puntland and Galmudug :D. that is a fact. The PM will participate as a national leader along with president Sharif, another fact , which you cannot wish away

Mario B   

Oodweyne;789266 wrote:
^^^
Xiiny
:D

Would you jump over a cliff, dear friend, if what you say in that argument of yours turn up to be so much of a pack of lies? And, by that I mean, would you cease this endless clairvoyant with a crack crystal-ball action of yours, if you see the day in question, President Silanyo been sit in a position that clearly demarcate him to be not at level with the rest of sorry parade of human being that are representing Somalia in that meeting? Or would you come back again, and, tell us that the fact he was in the same room as the rest of them is sort of victory to your kind of political argument?

Sometime, the level of your desperation is really sight to behold. But, then, again, a man of your kind of a bogus peace caravan at one end of the spectrum, and chancing his luck with the doings of Iman Farole and the pirates on the other end, can't be expected to be other than desperate on daily basis, indeed...

Hence, why I think, an argument said to you more in sorrow than in anger really is what one could only think of that you are worthy of in here, indeed..

Untill your triangle region get's recognition, your "Great Leader" is just another pretender, it's possible to be a "Democract" when your clan is the base of your power and Dahabshil owners operates like the Koch brothers of the "Republic of SLANDER" :D:D

Oodweyne,

lets not bet on these stuff awoowe, for you have lost numerous times and I shant do more damage on that score :D

I have noted your skepticism on this London Conference with respect to the damage it could exact on the notion of dismembering Somalia. Not sure the source of your newly found confidence to the extent you are willing to bet your small house in London with me :D

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;789290 wrote:
Oodweyne,

lets not bet on these stuff awoowe, for you have lost numerous times and I shant do more damage on that score

I have noted your skepticism on this London Conference with respect to the damage it could exact on the notion of dismembering Somalia. Not sure the source of your newly found
confidence
to the extent you are willing to bet your small house in London with me

Because he is sitting in a mafrish, with a Laptop. :D

Hadduu qoraalkiisa ugu tala galay Soomaaliga joogo Yeman, kan joogo Koonfur Afrika, tan joogto Malaysia iyo kan joogo New Zealand -- hadduu qoraalkaan iyaga quseeyo, in Afsoomaali looga qoro ahayd. Mise wuxuu wada moodaa Soomaalida dhan inay wada yihiin wasiiradiisa uu magacowday oo baasabooro Mareykan, Kanada iyo Ingiriis wada wato.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;789438 wrote:
Hadduu qoraalkiisa ugu tala galay Soomaaliga joogo Yeman, kan joogo Koonfur Afrika, tan joogto Malaysia iyo kan joogo New Zealand -- hadduu qoraalkaan iyaga quseeyo, in Afsoomaali looga qoro ahayd. Mise wuxuu wada moodaa Soomaalida dhan inay wada yihiin wasiiradiisa uu magacowday oo baasabooro Mareykan, Kanada iyo Ingiriis wada wato.

MMA,

You missed the point. It's written in English not for Somalis, but to show the 'international community/donors' that he's engaging his people. This way his head won't be included on the chopping block - come August...

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;789438 wrote:

1JwYR.gif

Mintid Farayar;789440 wrote:
MMA,

You missed the point. It's written in English not for Somalis, but to show the 'international community/donors' that he's engaging his people. This way his head won't be included on the chopping block - come August...

What point, saaxiib, for it so says 'Soomaali diaspora' on right there on the title. Mise 'international community/donors' Soomaali diaspora ka mid yihiin miyaa maanta.

xiinfaniin;789208 wrote:
Operating in Mogadishu, visiting Garowe, and Beledweyne shows he is a relevant leader for the transitional period .

I think that about sums it up Oodwayene...the best possible argument they can come up with...There PM is relevant because he is visiting garowe, Mugdisho and Baladwayne....hahaha...walahi halarious. Mugdisho my friend still has heavy fighting going on. Garowe is a village with nothing other then hot air, fake currency, pirate and human trafficing, its own soldiers keep running back into it when they see Somaliland. As for baladweyne the so called PM himself it said it didnt represent anything or anyone and even didnt exist for that matter...you guys have to wake up seriously. When it comes to Somali's as Somaliland has proved the least amount of contact is the best...and frankly Somaliland couldnt give to sh**ts about visiting or even entertaining the idea of traveling to Somalia. :cool: Enjoy the bulls**t train...because we understand something that many somali's havent woken up to...Somalia is GONE.....maybe in italian they will understand...FINITO....

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;789221 wrote:
^^ngonge is an angry man these days so I wouldn't read too much into what he says or writes

My anger was with Khadar, not with you o limited one. Besides, it forced him to come clean and reveal himself to be the shy propagandist that he (seemingly) always was.

As for the letter, well it's what you would expect from the Somali PM, isn't? Nothing really to criticise or praise there.