Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

When Dr. Abdirahman Faroole becomes President of Somalia

Did you miss this?

Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

Somalia   

None of those things you stated can be ascribed to what I wrote.

Ok, from now on I will use pictures to describe everything I do in writing, just like you. :) No more typing for now.

The Sage   

Carafaat;787521 wrote:
Dr.Osman, Wouldn't you say security is nr.1 issue in Somalia. More important that foreign delegates visiting and nr of seatts?

Some people really want to put the cart in front of horse. Their vision is often out of step with the realities and constraints on the ground. The number one priority should always be security and stability, everything else follows that. So instead of worrying about institutional details like parliamentary structures, one should be thinking about how to create an environment that is conducive for that.

uchi   

I thought Riyaale would be president?

I would pick Farole any day though~ Not sure if the corrupt south would allow it.