Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

President Farole Arrives In Garowe The Capital of Puntland And Gives Press Conference. PICS

b-boy   

Dr_Osman;786292 wrote:
yo kingy damnnnnnnn this parliament is going to be massive. Look at the construction worker walking inside under the entrance and the height difference between him and front entrance ceiling.

scaled.php?server=521&filename=ceilinghe

i believe that's just the ground floor.The building is planned to be a two story building:cool:

Timur;786602 wrote:
This is what the finished parliament will look like, and yes - it will be very big.

37423_126666700706853_100000905704365_12

after completion, it will look like the most impressive government building in the country. :cool:

Timur   

By the way, that render I posted is not just someone's fantasy, its from Mubarak Construction, the local company that has the contract. :cool:

Timur;786613 wrote:
By the way, that render I posted is not just someone's fantasy, its from Mubarak Construction, the local company that has the contract. :cool:

i saw this awhile ago on sama tv. so, i know it's not fantasy. thanks for the pic. Timur. :cool:

Dr_Osman   

b-boy;786617 wrote:
does anyone have an update on the sports complex being built in Garowe?

yeah I do but its not enough. I need to see the whole complex and in particular a sporting ground with astro turf anything less is a disgrace

duran22.png

duran3.png

duran11.png

ciyaartoy4.png

7.png

10.png

9.png

8.png