Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somaliland to increase defense budget

Freedom;785343 wrote:
King I did but you can't hear me with that wax in your ear lol go eat banana and relax and stop trolling lol

dr. question; total nonsense $90 million budget why cant it defeat locally armed security guards in buhodle neighbourhood?

your respond; Dr. Who for guy that DR in front of his name you know nothing it's comical. Everything you say is opinions from a warped clanist mind I can say this or that pirate land but it's not facts opinion not facts lol.

again answer the good dr.'s question. This time no name calling and labeling. p.s., what does troll and banana have to do with each other? I know you and your crew lack logic, but this is new low for you. As i said to another troll, it takes one to know one. You are no better troll than all the trolls on this forum.

Freedom   

Troll if you read my response I am saying everything he said is opinions not facts lol, wow you slow anyway I thought Somalis liked banannas lol. Know be good boy and stop trolling ;)

Freedom;785345 wrote:
Troll if you read my response I am saying everything he said is opinions not facts lol, wow you slow anyway I thought Somalis liked banannas lol. Know be good boy and stop trolling
;)

wow. stop it. :D, a troll calling others troll. what is this world coming to? Anyway, didn't i say stop calling people names? or is the one calling other slow, slow himself? As for the banana remark, who eats banana after posting on a forum? Do you? I thought somalis eat banana with a meal.

Freedom;785345 wrote:
Troll if you read my response I am saying everything he said is opinions not facts lol, wow you slow anyway I thought Somalis liked banannas lol. Know be good boy and stop trolling
;)

since you don't seem to get the question, let me simplify it for you. How can administration that lacks the ability to generate income from port, tax, and tariffs, come up with a 90 million military budget? This is one of the questions you failed to answer. since i'm nice guy, i will give you a third try. Remember, answer the question without getting emotional, illogical, and defaulting to your usual self; name calling. okay give it a go.

Freedom   

You the one getting emotional is the time of month cause you acting like a female lool. :) relax my answer is google Somaliland and economy or go to UN websites or state department you get your answer lol So my trollish friend scoot away and eat banannas with your meal lool

Taleexi;785367 wrote:
Qaranka waa in la difaaco balse armay tahay hanti la marin habaabiyey oo meelo kale kaga haboonaayeen.

Wa runta laakin abti waxay Somaliland ku taala mandaqad aad u xaasaasi ah amnigu wa shay aad u muhiim ah

Taleexi   

Ahlu Hargeisa iyagaa dantooda iga og saas darteed hubka inoo badiya mar haddaad taladaydii ahayd dawada iyo tacliin kordhinta diideen. Kugu raacsani waa mandaqad aad iyo aad u xaasxaasi ah..... :)

Taleexi;785385 wrote:
Ahlu Hargeisa iyagaa dantooda iga og saas darteed hubka inoo badiya mar haddaad taladaydii ahayd dawada iyo tacliin kordhinta diideen. Kugu raacsani waa mandaqad aad iyo aad u xaasxaasi ah.....
:)

War u kaadi war taleex sii kale bu u qaatay war adiga hubka looma urursanayo Cadawga Somaliland balo hub urursanaya

Inagu walaalo baanu nahay cadaw kaliyana wanu leenahay.

Taleexi   

Ma uurkaygaa ku jirtay seed ku ogaatay inaan cadow kuu arko. Anigu waxaan u arkaa khilaafka Soomaalida walaalo is fahmi waayey inay yihiin. Haddaan diiday inaanan Soomaalida ka tegin ma denbi baa, haddaan diiday inaan caruurtayda iyo haweenkayga ma denbi baa? Xaajiyow bal mar maarka marqaanku idinka baxo dib isugu noqda oo ka wada hadla sidaad Soomaali cadkiina uga raadsan lahaydeen, gaar ahaan madaxweynhaheena his excellence Sh. Sharif :)