Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Britain Will Not Recognize Somaliland

My children already have a future they are free live in dignity the freedom i fought for the peace and stability i created for them. Somaliland babies born in the late 80s are now adults and running the future of Somaliland and i am happy to see that.

God bless

The Hermet;785066 wrote:
^^^ im not the one rushing hundreds to Galkacyo hospital crying over the number of dead...Buhoodle has been shut down saxib...whether you like it or not: Somaliland is a force to be reckon with...even the bax bax landers are to scared to pass las canod: what does that say about your so called puntland...hahaah...:cool:

You shot kids and women while you were running, being chased by Ciidamada Mujahidiinta Khaatumo State of Somalia.

You're bragging about shooting old men, women and children. PATHETIC!

Xaaji Xunjuf;785070 wrote:
My children already have a future they are free live in dignity the freedom i fought for the peace and stability i created for them. Somaliland babies born in the late 80s are now adults and running the future of Somaliland and i am happy to see that.

God bless

Xaji_Xunjuf, don't worry. We will take care of your children. They will be taken care of by their country Somalia. Free education, running water, free health care for women and children.

Their fathers and grandfather lived under Somalia and so will they.

Freedom;785079 wrote:
Somaliland 4 ever haters lol

Your Suldan, Suldan Maxamed Suldan C/qaadir has just admitted that he wants SOMALIA and said "Hambaalayo Reer Khaatumo State for creating your own State". LOOOL

Freedom, follow your Suldan, although he's a bit hypocrite, but he has seen the truth. LMAO

Freedom;785085 wrote:
You sir are clanist and the last person to take advice lool

It isn't me who's speaking here. It's your SULDAN. His name is Suldan Maxamed Suldan C/qaadir. He is saying that "Somaliland aka Waqooyi Galbeed Mamuul" wants to be part of Somalia.

Listen to your Suldan. LOOL

Freedom;785099 wrote:
The people decide something you don't understand it's called democracy maybe you heard of it lol

The people's Suldan in Hergeisa has spoken. He realized three town (Hergeisa-Burco-Berbera) cannot and will not become a country. LOL

Freedom   

Wishful thinking I see another member filled with hate, you know you doing something right when you get haters lol . Somaliland all the way