Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Caqiidah

wardi   

murad the man speaks what he has in his heart right or wrong.unlike others they are horrible at least you know adeer muse's position, what about those who called you names and their only goal is power

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FLYING-STILL:

How many people do we have for that Aqeedah class? Just me and Tamina?

YOU CAN COUNT ME IN IF THATS ALL RIGHT!I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE AS WELL. smile.gif

as-salaama alaykum w.w

maasha allaah and count me in too..

olso I found a helpful caqiidah tapes.

Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyah of Shaikh al-Islaam Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab

Da`ee Abu Hakeem Bilaal Davis

In English

A series of lessons in explanation of the great work, Masaa'il al-Jahiliyah of Shaikh al-Islaam Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab. Lessons started on Sunday 15th June 2003. New lessons will be added every week, insha Allaah.

Added by: [spadmin] [22-Jun-03]

Mp3 lesson1

Mp3 lesson 2 ..

Nur   

Alhamdulillah , That is all good that so many viewers are so interested in getting their Aqeedah fundementals in order. InshaAllah this summer will be memorable for tuning up our aqeedah in a creative way, a cool way to spend the hot season.

Nur

Originally posted by muraad:

Wardi, lool, is Muse you'r adeer, for me if he become president of somalia or even Mogadisho mayor (while mogadisho still remains as somali capital) i will drop my second citizenship (somali) and will keep forever my EU citezinship alone
:D

i agree with wardi that actualy action and deeds reflect the caqiida of the performer.but there is something else i would like to say.which is that some people make the caqiidah so difculty that make it absolutely impossible to understand,that is because muslims did not take the right way.politic and personal intrest had it's efect on the division of moslem on this issue.e.g-the sunis regard all the sha'te as zindiiqs while sha'ate regard the sunis as zindiiqs.in this case each group had his own explanation of hadiths and quran.

caqiida is simplest thing in islamic religion as long the person believes the oneness of God and the messeenger his caqiid is ok.if he pray and do the good deeds that expalins more about him.

i would advice those who can read arabic to read the book called RENEW YOUR LIFE WRITTEN BY LATE MOHAMED GHAZAALI.THIS BOOK GIVES MUCH ABOUT BEing a believer.

thanx all