Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The Failed TFG prime minister Cabdi Cawar desperately seeks Somalilands attention

Baashi   

^Ducada aamiin :)

Carafaat is on the money in his practical approach to nomad politicking. He comes across as someone who deals with this ever-changing and unprincipled nomad politicking sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than dogmatic consideration. Granted he is not privy to inside information and like many of us he goes out on a limp and shares his two cents based on what the Internet chatters and other questionable sources say about the topic of the day.

I wish I could say Oodweyne is as pragmatic as Carafaat seems to be on the screen. My boy Oodweyne is brutally honest, extremely loyal (to his clan), simple and unsophisticated in his world outlook, and dogmatic in his political believes (secession). My buddy Oodweyne is as good as they come in the WYSIWYG department :). Like the camel herders in doolo outbacks, Oodweyne speaks in absolutes. He has uncanny way of suspending reality :)

Oodweyne awoowe dee naga baandhee bahasha ;)

P.S.: Tell you what I for one (not that my opinion matters) am willing to let secession occur. Now how do we go about this. As you know there are many variables in this three dimensional equation, so I am aiming a soft landing if you get my drift ;) No more civil wars. Pull the map out and spread it on the table and talk sense now. Remember the gaol is to handle this delicate matter in a smooth manner a la Czechoslovakia separation :) Change gear and look out for the next phase. I know you don't have it in you but with effort there is nothing a man cannot do when he tries hard. Swallow that oversized miyi pride and force yourself to compromise here and there in the interest of the common good. I know you can do it. Give the gallery a scenario where folks can be prepared for smooth soft landing in this dismembering exercise.

:)Bal idinku wax ogaada maanta. Tomorrow is a superbowl day in this side of the Atlantic and Monday I am working but I will check back and see what my buddy Oodweyne has in mind. Call it the roadmap for mutually agreed separation.

Baashi   

No doubt. And we love Somaliland. We're family kidos. Xidid iyo xigaalo yeynu nahay. This civil strife will pass and folks will move on. Remember that bud.