Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Somali wedding parties

Aaliyyah   

looooooooooool@35 kursiga ba ka dhici gaadhay!!..I am 24 but 35 wax badan igama xigaan...inshallah I plan to settle soon! isoo duce

Wadani   

whoever he is hes a lucky guy, and yes waan soo ducayn doona. I just hope he aint a revert loool. that seems to be in among somali girls

Aaliyyah   

lool thank you walaal and no I have no plans to marry a revert. I am too cultured..waxaan u baahnahay midna aan dhagta jiidjiido oo marba waryaa waxa so qabo ku dhoho...

haye habeen wanaagsan.

salaam

has to wear expensive wedding dress( rented in 400KD= 1383.56 $) for only one night.

Who is renting their wedding dress warya? Not me. First red flag, frugality is not cute.

raula   

Aliyah..insha-allah wishing you all the best.

Stoic-Karibu.

KK-wa runta. perhaps its due to the patriachial society. At most times, the women is to blame for marital problems, & that boys will be boys.

A_Khadar   

Nin-Yaaban;784421 wrote:
I agree with you, its just a waste of money. I had a friend who spent $6k on his wedding, and this was the biggest wedding i've been to at the time. After spending all that money, things didn't work out between the two, and they end up divorcing few months later. What a waste.

Did you mean $60k cause without the zero isn't much. Basic weds @ the local mosques cost nearly that much without party..

Anyway, Samjamaa, are you a single? PM if you don't want to say it publicly..lol..

Wadani   

Yea i think he meant 60k.

yeah Samjamaa is single i believe, cuz she started a thread a few days ago called y im not married. Shes ones of the last single girls on here now that Aaliyah is taken.

But A Khadar, u gotta be more discrete with the shukaansi, r u single kulahaa..lool.