Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Phil Davison GOP candidate (Insane) Speech

Narniah   

This is from two years ago, but it's still funny as hell. I will never forget this crazy man lol (Fasten your seat belts).

While watching this If you don't go crazy with laughter there's something (seriously) wrong you with you.:P

Narniah   

^ S2l5i.gif

My memorable funniest quotes:

'If NOMINATED TONIGHT I WIN! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS! TELL Randy Gonzalez! I’m coming both barrels, guns loaded.'' S2l5i.gif

''In the history of the spoken word'' S2l5i.gif

''If nominated tonight, I promise each and every person in this room, I will hit the ground running, come out swinging and end up winning!'' (yelling voice tone).:P

Holy crap! lol

I thought he was quite weird and creepy until he mentioned he had a masters degree in communication, in that moment i couldn't help but burst out with laughter. Oh the irony. Seriously though what is it with US politics especially the republican camp. They're all morons. Maskeenkani does not look well though. Funny as phoc* nonetheless.

Narniah   

Somalia That bit when he does that weird sound 'Uh huhuh' he gasps like a baby that just had too much milk. @ 2:24

lmao

And ofcourse how did I forget the part when he says ''I am from the village of Minerva,

where I am serving my 13th year of elected service, as a Minerva council member.''

He says 13 but signals a 2 and a 4 with his hands. S2l5i.gif

Narniah   

Archdemos;783305 wrote:
I thought he was quite weird and creepy
until he mentioned he had a masters degree in communication
, in that moment i couldn't help but burst out with laughter. Oh the irony. Seriously though what is it with US politics especially the republican camp. They're all morons. Maskeenkani does not look well though. Funny as phoc* nonetheless.

S2l5i.gif MASTERS DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION!:P

INFESTATION.:rolleyes:

Lawd have merceh.

Somalia   

Narniah;783318 wrote:
Somalia That bit when he does that weird sound 'Uh huhuh' he gasps like a baby that just had too much milk. @ 2:24

lmao

And ofcourse how did I forget the part when he says
''I am from the village of Minerva,

where I am serving my 13th year of elected service, as a Minerva council member.''

He says 13 but signals a 2 and a 4 with his hands.
S2l5i.gif

Yeah I love that bit, he repeats it for "clarity". :D

But the more amazing bit is that he won the seat!