Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Arsenal - richest club in England

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I wonder how many 'Arsenal fans' supported their club before Arsene Wenger. Heck how many even know the name of the manager before Wenger?

How much did he pay for David Platt? (do you guys even know D Platt?)

I bet you I know the more names of former arsenal players than all the fans here (combined). :D

There was one little black one that scored against us in the late 80s to win the league in the final match. He later played for us. How many here can guess his name? :D

Ps

The question is so easy that even johnny-come-lately chelsea fans can answer it. :D

Pps

The scum (Man U) have not yet declared their results. When they do, they're still going to be miles ahead of Arsenal. Both clubs are in debt but United have a bigger market than Arsenal. In fact, it's quite funny how Arsenal are getting excited about the extra gate money from their new stadium when Unitd having been packing in 75,000 fans at every home game for the past six years! Bah! New money....

N.O.R.F   

Michael Thomas who was here last year playing in the Dubai Masters along with no other than Johnny 'Best Left Foot Ever' Barnes.

Lets take it easy with the Arsenal fans. They are currently on a high and seem prepared to take each game as it comes.

N.O.R.F   

^^^LoooooooooL, NO WAY!!!!!

I dont think he will have the balance (have you seen the size of the guy?). Should be a good watch though :D

WingA   

money is not an issue for United, in case you have forgotten this summer we brought in about £60 million plus talent and if needed we'd get more players..

over 100 millions fans all over the world, 75,000 fans watching week in week out and getting results.. Now, who cares if we are not the richest club.. top 3 is good enough for now..

N.O.R.F   

^^True but your fans are quiet and enjoy their Prawn sandwiches (just like Chelsea) and the best song you have had for a long time was 'oo aa oo aa CANTONAAA!'

WingA   

^^ glory glory man united, glory glory man united.. was my fav after winning all those prem league titles and it looks like liverpool have been walking alone in the prem for some time now.. and it does not look too good this season either..