Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Proposed calls for a new regional administration: Saaxilland

Taleexi;782797 wrote:
Shit happens!! ... The earlier you accept the better for all. Nevertheless, I welcome the new state but you've to fight for it.

leave the thread! your views are not acceptable. somaliland will crush this 'khatuumo state'. we need a halabja moment. i would personally spray these khatuumos. ultimately, we will win this battle, there is no questions about it.

Dr_Osman   

its silly idea saxil-land. I guess if galmudug a xafad can sit down and be government that just means anyone can. There needs to be some sort check n balance on this or the federal idea will become a mere joke

Dr_Osman   

Alpha Blondy;782809 wrote:
leave the thread! your views are not acceptable. somaliland will crush this 'khatuumo state'. we need a halabja moment. i would personally spray these khatuumos. ultimately, we will win this battle, there is no questions about it.

dude ur not even fighting soldiers, thats the scary part and u havent seen the wider clan family. U r lying to yourself u stand no chance if those guys unite a mere sub-clan can take u all out and im certain of it let alone the bigger wider family that will just be xasidnimo on our end

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;782899 wrote:
its silly idea saxil-land. I guess if galmudug a xafad can sit down and be government that just means anyone can. There needs to be some sort check n balance on this or the federal idea will become a mere joke

Dr.Osman, If Garowe can become a capital, and Puntland a State. then for sure Berbera and Sheick can do the same.

[edit] Cities in the Saaxil (Sahel) Region

Berbera

Sheekh

Bulahar

Xagal

Mandhera

Laasgeel

Sheekh Abdaal

Lafaruug

Xamaas

Daragodle

Laalays

And 116 other villages. :D

Taleexi   

Alpha Blondy;782809 wrote:

And you leave SOL. Coming to an open fore and expecting a free ride nej nej what a grand delusional you are in. With regards to the war we shall wait and see. Brainwashed kid iga dheh.