Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Proposed calls for a new regional administration: Saaxilland

there is a meeting happening in saaxil as we speak. this meeting is being held for the creation of a new regional administration in saaxil, formally part of Somaliland. saaxilland is a stragetic regional adminstration with access to the red sea, very rich in mineral resources and petroleum and very historic sites including las geel and adam and eve rock formations.

i've been appointed the saaxilland ambassador to hargeisa, the capital of the ever shrieking former british protectorate known in the region as 'somaliland'. my first priority is to organise a referendum to the saxilland electorate and to ask them; Do you want saaxilland to be an independent country?.

the saaxilland national electoral commission has chosen, of course with my recommendations, cabdicasiis jarmal, the legendary somali qaaci fanan's Udooro Dacadnimo as the official referendum song.

translated in english

'why should goods imported from berbera be sent to wajaale and then sold to us again in berbera for extortionate prices. we support saaxilland and will defend it with our blood and dignity, go saaxilland!'' nimcan jibiril - al bustaani general trading, bebera.

''bebera is a ghost town, there are no jobs nor any opportunities. the somaliland govt has failed the youth of saaxil, i support this new goverment!'' - Ali Sugale - unemployed, october district, berbera, saaxilland

''the dubur conference promised some much, we've yet to see any tangible results, there were talks of a data-colllection on the number of indigenous saaxillians but city is being sold off to people from foreign lands. the saaxilland govt has take care of its own before giving hand-outs to immigrants''. casha yusuf eiidle - pensioner and former wife to the deputy colonial administrator's assistant.

these harrowing and indeed candid quotes provide some insight into the discontent with the 'somaliland' govt ineptitude and broken promises and the timely arrival of the committee for the reestablishment of saaxilland. we not only promise to restore saaxilland to its former glories but to ensure its quick secession from the union with 'somaliland'

Carafaat   

I have supported SSC/Khaatumo from the beginning and therefor I will support Saaxilland as well. Only if we can change the name to Badacas. :D

And I suggest Saaxil should negoitiate with Somaliland soon after its secesssion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saaxil

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/28705-Saaxil-the-6th-region-of-Somaliland?highlight=Saaxil+region

Carafaat   

I think it would be a good idea to have a strategic alliance between Berbera and Bosasso, Qardho and Sheick seem to have many similarities as well. the Mainports to Africa.

Antwerp and Rotterdam have the two biggest ports of Europe and they are located less then 100 km from eachother. the strategic alliance made sure their two ports dominate the region and compliment eachother.

war deg dega: sheikh abdaal, a provisional town within the disputed territories between saaxilland and somaliland has called for the creation of a new regional administration. this is the latest regional adminstration to announce its plans to secede since the collapse of the somali government in 1991. somalia remains without a functioning central government for 21 years.

war deg dega: heavy flighting has been reported on the outskirts of Abdaal City, capital of Abdaal Republic, a regional adminstration in northern somaliland, somalia. According to AP, this latest incursion is a result of break-away republic of saaxilland in somaliland, somalia, attempts to wrestle control back of Abdaal oil wells. UNHRC along with MSF, who were the first to set up a camp around the outskirts of the city have condemned Saaxilland human rights abuses. Abuses include rape as a weapon of war, mutilations of genitals and mass murder of the adan isse sub clan of cadawe. hospitals are severly under-equipped and with no end in sight to the latest conflict, UNHCR estimates up-to 1 million people could go without food, in the worst humanitarian disaster to hit the Horn of Africa since the great famine of 1992. Somalia remains without a central government since 1991.

I

who cares if they support this venture or not! this is purely for my own amusement with the subtle undertone of how pathetic these regional administrations have become.... i'm sick of every tom, dick and ali calling for their own administration. i only respect puntland bcos its the closest thing to a 'regional adminstration'. somaliland and somalia are two friendly nations intent on building friendly relations and closer economic cooperation.

Taleexi   

Carafaat;782146 wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to have a strategic alliance between
Berbera
and
Bosasso
, Qardho and Sheick seem to have many similarities as well. the
Mainports to Africa

Antwerp
and
Rotterdam
have
the two biggest ports of Europe
and they are located less then 100 km from eachother. the strategic alliance made sure their two ports dominate the region and compliment eachother.

Qardho markii iigu danbaysay bad ma lahayn.

Taleexi   

Alpha Blondy;782789 wrote:
who cares if they support this venture or not! this is purely for my own amusement with the subtle undertone of how pathetic these regional administrations have become.... i'm sick of every tom, dick and ali calling for their own administration. i only respect puntland bcos its the closest thing to a 'regional adminstration'. somaliland and somalia are two friendly nations intent on building friendly relations and closer economic cooperation.

Shit happens!! ... The earlier you accept the better for all. Nevertheless, I welcome the new state but you've to fight for it.