Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Somaliland Will Not Attend The London Conference.

^^^^ dukey i think i won our bet boy...its time for you to kiss the Somaliland flag... this conference will mean nothing...like all the other ones meant nothing...without Somaliland Somalia will never be at peace as every somali knows hence why you were so adement and desperate for them to attend. with the TFG expiring in August...all i can say old boy is MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT FORMER SOMALI REPUBLIC... this is the end...:D And we all know your oil is a pipe dream that will never materialise until the political, security and logistical requirements are met, being the hub for pirates i seriously doubt anything substantial is near... interesting times indeed. :D we have reached the end of history...:D

Taleexi   

General Duke;782065 wrote:
It's a lose, lose situation for the secessionists.

If they go they will have eggs on their face. Since the meeting is for Somalia and they will be a state or province. If they ignore then they will be isolated even more.

Like Faisal Waarabe stated, this failure is their own doing.

If they don't show up. Khaatumo will represent them. No biggie.

Khaatumo State of Somalia and Awdal State of Somalia are both attending the conference as Federal State within Somalia. Now, Somaliland will be forced to sit in the same table as those two States along with other Federal States of Somalia and not only sit across from Khaatumo State of Somalia, but simultaneously get karbashed and humiliated on the battlefield. LOL

Carafaat   

General Duke;782065 wrote:
It's a lose, lose situation for the secessionists.

If they go they will have eggs on their face. Since the meeting is for Somalia and they will be a state or province. If they ignore then they will be isolated even more.

Like Faisal Waarabe stated, this failure is their own doing.

For once I agree with you!

Carafaat   

Taleexi;782071 wrote:
If they don't show up. Khaatumo will represent them. No biggie.

Taleexi, I wouldnt mind as long as the Northern dimension is represented. And this would be actually in line with the Somaliland thaught.