Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

SomalilandPress: Sayid Abdallah was like Bin Laden

Somalia   

The violence there flared up after a tribal separatist militia held a meeting in the historical town of Taleeh, once the base of Sayid Abdullah Hassan, a religious fanatic and the late 19th century version of Osama bin Ladden, in which they declared the formation of a semi-autonomous state. President Ahmed Silanyo said his government would not tolerate the disintegration of Somaliland during an emergency meeting of both Houses of parliament. An army unit was dispatched to the nearby town of Buhoodle and the conference in Taleeh came to an end.

http://somalilandpress.com/somaliland-clashes-in-buhoodle-region-kill-40-update-26303

Hurting little kids wasn't enough, now they try and rewrite history. Wow.

tumblr_lltkivyS0o1qcjzcm.gif

Pirate boy, you do know the mad mullah killed more of your people than mine. You should read the poetry who made for you guys when he was high under the influence. No amount Afweynism will make the made mullah a hero..

Lol, I'm glad you found it funny, plus the hundreds of your people killed also. Don't come here with nonsense. You go and learn about Shiekh Bashir before you start demanding amything of us. Because in your simple world; Yay the murderous coward traitor equals a hero, not because of his actions but because of tribal reasons. Lol

Sxb, don't be mad if we judge people on their substance and reach a conclusion which questions your logic..

who is demanding anything of you. as i said to some of you fellow secessionists, please read what you write, because it will help you and the rest of us to make sense of what you wrote. furthermore, all somalia said was what prompted you kin to write such garbage. simple question, which should result a simple answer.

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;781403 wrote:
Lol, I'm glad you found it funny, plus the hundreds of your people killed also. Don't come here with nonsense. You go and learn about Shiekh Bashir before you start demanding amything of us. Because in your simple world; Yay the murderous coward traitor equals a hero, not because of his actions but because of tribal reasons. Lol

Sxb, don't be mad if we judge people on their substance and reach a conclusion which questions your logic..

Of course President Abdullahi Yusuf was a hero, I am glad to have grown up in an era to witness the horror he put in your heart because that's the only way you will civilize.

Somalis don't know democracy, they know fear.

Traitor kulahaa, look at this, aren't you a "traitor" as well. Use your brain before you talk, I seriously recommend it.

"
Ethiopia and Somaliland send troops to border"
. Hargeisa: SomalilandPress. 18 May 2010.

Imbecile.

Somalia   

Abokor Omar;781419 wrote:
My point exactly. You claim Yey was a hero as well as the mad mullah. Don't be surprised if I laugh at your claims..

I never said the Mad Mullah was a hero but he was a man with honour just like Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed.

Those men knew how to deal with your kind and that's why I liked them. No one cares about Egaal or Riyaale, those men are irrelevant, they didn't have the idea, the ideology needed in Somalia.

Thank you.

Abdul   

They said an 'army' unit was dispatched to Buhoodleh and the Taleex conference came to an end, loooooooooooooool.And some of their people will actualy belief that crap.