Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Anti-Nasahablood (somaliland) Sentiments Increases

^^^ like in every state...you got opposing views..some are majority some are minority..the pro somaliland demo were alot greater in number..and if some school kids want to protest its their right to...no biggy...?? :D

What if like the rest of humanity believes that state your talking about is Somalia and not a break away state in Somalia. Would you still hold those views of minority and majority believing in this or that.

See thats what differentiate people like you and me...because i couldnt give a dam what the rest of humanity think..all i think about is long term

interest. Somalia as a viable state is dead regardless.. the rest of humanity dont have to know me...but im confident when my objective has been met they will not only know me..but admire what i went through to achieve it... :D

Dont Forget The Peoples Republic of China Waited 60 years for official recognition while it fought against the Republic of China..Taiwan today...so let the battle continue..been 20 years..let it take another 70...:cool:

I think you're confused here. My problem with your argument is that it relies solely on the undefined understanding of state. If your argument is that the people of the ssc regions can be harassed based solely on the fact that a certain "majority" feels a certain way, then distad not open the door for the people of Somalia to do as they wish because the majority feel a certain way. I'm simply trying to point out the contradiction in your argument. Just spend a little time in trying to understand that.

Carafaat   

Naxar, Hermet and many other Somali's are just following the logic of the (Siyadist)regime and example of governance they have seen. For they dont know better.

lets try to create new history and not fall in to the same cycle of futility and self-destruction mode.

Dervish   

The Hermet;778903 wrote:
See thats what differentiate people like you and me...because i couldnt give a dam what the rest of humanity think..all i think about is long term

interest. Somalia as a viable state is dead regardless.. the rest of humanity dont have to know me...but im confident when my objective has been met they will not only know me..but admire what i went through to achieve it...
:D

Dont Forget The Peoples Republic of China Waited 60 years for official recognition while it fought against the Republic of China..Taiwan today...so let the battle continue..been 20 years..let it take another 70...:cool:

Somaliland offers the world nothing, not in academics, natural resources, conflict resolution, cultural exchange, history, not a dag on thing. You come from a parched region of Somalia with no access to running water, no major infrastructure, no oil. Give it a rest you are not south Sudan you are Somali