Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

BBC World News on Puntland Oil

All the best for this new discovery , but money brings trouble. Puntiland must share the wealth with rest of the country until offshore drilling

Starts .

Somalia   

kingofkings;778174 wrote:
is it me or does she come off biased? sweety, if you want a pirate husband, just go to Puntland.

Yeah, she is. If you remember, she's the woman who covers the secessionists.

Zainab Badawi is a Sudani girl and knows what health from oil can do if misused,,, at the end she prayed for Somalia hoping the dicovery of oil to be blessing ffor somalis rather than curse!

Somalia   

Garaad Bari;778359 wrote:
Zainab Badawi is a Sudani girl and knows what health from oil can do if misused,,, at the end she prayed for Somalia hoping the dicovery of oil to be blessing ffor somalis rather than curse!

I don't care if she's from Mars. The wording of her questions is evidently biased. First she says "I know what you are going to say...", taking away the power of what the interviewee will say.

And then she comes up with the 'Puntland government turns a blind eye', I mean, what else are they suppose to do, they don't have near the same amount of money as the pirates, she doesn't even explain the circumstance and makes it look criminal.

Puntland Oil is the greatest story in modern Somali history. Dr Osman's over kill has not worked and will not insh Allah. Your contribution so far has been noted,...