Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Videos from LA

Dervish   

What a shame, reer lasanod are soft as hell. Those traitors who are working for the snm killing their own people should be hung in the public square when this is all said and done

Dervish   

No army my dude. Just a rag tag indisciplined militia. We don't have money for an army. Unfortunately militias are known for being especially brutal.

i thought i told you widwidh news was not a reliable news source. furthermore, i dont know about the pants down but that might be a different story entirely..but we both know Somaliland has both buhoodle and las canod locked down..so no need for baaacaaac..when it comes to brutality saxib you havent seen brutality..my fellow countrymen are very soft hearted unfortunately. :D

Dervish;777972 wrote:
You write too much for a secessionist. No ones going to read more then 1 sentence from a rat traitor

:D

a rat traitor..Dervish let me remind you that your people are the biggest traitors of somali history. Not only did you under mine the very concept of Somalinimo in 1960 in terms of political power sharing, you developed a racist state for the few in name and in practice, you lost the war with Ethiopia under you beloved Siad barre, your people supported the systematic bombardment of entire cities from the air by south african mercenaries and were responsible for the deaths of almost 50 thousand Somali's, your people supported the ethiopian invasion of Somalia which destroyed somalia's last chance at peace under the islamic courts union, You supported the american invasion of Somalia and much more today you cry about las canod and buhoodle. Saxib the boy from Buhoodle and las canod, can come to hargaisa and work freely and do as he pleases and in Gods name no one will stop him or can stop him. The people of las canod have been given drinking water something not even done under siad barre, they get free school education under somaliland..but being you..its all about clan honour..among somali's let me be the first to say you have no honour left...except your fate as part and parcel of Somaliland..if you dont like it..the border is east my friend..im sure your bax bax brothers will give you a visa.