Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

HUGE protest..VIDEO

The Zack   

...And the ONLF flag is flying high in downtown Stockholm

Beautiful rap.. even the Swedish are sick of Meles

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

The world is starting to get fed up of this ill mannered dictator! Day after day his true colours are starting to show! Beautiful video and pictures with a great message eventhough I don't understand swedish I feel the love. The Ogadenian flag will always fly high above the sky word! :D

The Zack   

Bluelicious;775113 wrote:
The world is starting to get fed up of this ill mannered dictator! Day after day his true colours are starting to show! Beautiful video and pictures with a great message eventhough I don't understand swedish I feel the love. The O
g
adenian flag will always fly high above the sky word!
:D

Yea look at the old Swedish ladies out in that cold downtown protesting against Meles, the world is indeed fed up with the fool.

The Zack;775117 wrote:
Yea look at the old Swedish ladies out in that cold downtown protesting against Meles, the world is indeed fed up with the fool.

I smell his downfall is near and he is soon gonna join the fallen dictators of 2011. He doesn't only wrong the somalis but also his own people not a smart move.

The Zack   

^True daaat.

He fired more than three hundred high-ranked military officials including 13 generals few weeks ago. Yesterday, he changed all his "secret service" team. The man is not trusting anybody any more.

The Zack;775126 wrote:
^True daaat.

He fired more than three hundred high-ranked military officials including 13 generals few weeks ago. Yesterday, he changed all his "secret service" team. The man is not trusting anybody any more.

Looooooool that was expected he is starting to get paranoia he also knows that he can't keep up with this any longer so he is taking measures what a fool. I heared he got deteriorating health problems that worsen day by day.