Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pants haraam?

Originally posted by Modesty:

are they

Modesty what was your real question..please be elaborative so that you can get the correct answers.Sis Bishaaro just showed part of it..

Modesty   

Rendevous, I was in a hurry when I typed that question, and I did go to the above link. I was wondering actually if loose fitting pants were prohibited actually...b/c skirts are hard in the winter I think.

Are pants Haram???? You asking me? Ahhhhhhhhhhh I think so!

Well all I know is when I was 14 I heard it was haram and that a girl who wears pants wont even get_________feet close to Jannah> can't remember the number . That was the last time I wore it ( Alahamdulilah). I am simple person and when I think about things if I have no doubt or it just doesn't make sense I don't see why I shouldn't do it.

also there's a hadith that says if you have doubt about something "drop it" not exactly in those words but you get it........ So the fact that you have doubts about wearing pants means it's about time " you tossed those pants out into the dumpster"

For instance I don't think women in the time of prophet muhammed (saw) wore pants. just because its 2005 don't mean we can....... and to those who say sure we can. Of course you can but don't tell me it's a good thing or you know its definately not a sin.

Dressing Modestly always works best, what good is pants gona do me?........ I mean come on, whats the point. But then agin why do pants even exist? well duhh! as a test to see who would follow the ways of the non-muslims. I can't remember the hadith but it said something like " there will come a time when the muslim will follow non-muslims like a lizard going into a whole and being followed" something like that>>>>> So if I don't wish to be one of those people.