Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

My duas are answered

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

I ask allah to make me a strong person, my duas are granted-I get all the servings of difficulties that make me strong. I ask allah for courage,my duas are accepted-I encounter all the dangers that cause me to have courage. I ask allah to make me rich, alhamdulilah my duas are answered- allah gives me wisdom,and gives me a good heart to show kindness towards others, I am rich. All praises are to allah.

Iffah   

Masha Allah! Modesty..that was beautiful. I'm becoming a fan of yours. Looking forward to reading more from you insha allah. Salaams.

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

I appreciate the replies I've received. I just wanted to let it be known that Allah answers every dua from his servants, we just might not get it the way we want it, but Allah knows what we truly need. If you feel that you haven't received a dua answered yet, look around, and count the number of blessings you have around, and remember with patience comes help, and hardship comes ease. You all have my dua.