Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Maxamed Xashi Diiriye (Lixle): He Was Part Of Kacankii Afweyne

I honestly recognize and respect the bravery of the SNM fighters. Knowing that Afweyne and his regime had strong army and weapons, they abandoned their post and went into the wilderness, with only AK-47s and took them few attempts to liberate their clan's territories and within 10 years and help from Mengistu, they liberated their territories from the Afweyne occupiers.

I am an Anti-SNM because they killed thousands of my clansmen, but I recognize and respect their bravery in facing face-to-face Africa's most equipped army.

Lixle was the head of the Tank Division in Mogadishu in 1980. He must've been a very important asset for the SNM, since he was familiar with Tanks, how to operate them and what it needed to be active.

Citizens take up arms and fought against Military soldiers that were trained to the most perfect way!

Respect to them SNM fighters. I hate to see them do the same to others, which they themselves fought against.