Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SNM media and the Talex conference an update!

My people were not foolish enough to be lead a dead end road by a high on opium mad mullah. For that I'm grateful my ancestors were smart enough to have avoided the death cult known as the Dervish. You my friend can repeat a thousand times, the made up history from the late dictators ministry of misinformation, but we know eachother, your people and mine. You could not free anyone today or yesterday, so save the cheap talk. My ancestors are the ones who allowed me to today own most of your land, so show some respect, lad

Dervish   
My people were not foolish enough to be lead a dead end road by a high on opium mad mullah. For that I'm grateful my ancestors were smart enough to have avoided the death cult known as the Dervish. You my friend can repeat a thousand times, the made up history from the late dictators ministry of misinformation, but we know eachother, your people and mine. You could not free anyone today or yesterday, so save the cheap talk. My ancestors are the ones who allowed me to today own most of your land, so show some respect, lad[/quote

And there you have it folks, The truth comes out. He agrees that his ancestors were cowards then he contradicts himself and says it never happened. And still found a way to claim his kin stole ancestral land from my tribe. Loool what a complete failure you are to your cause.

Dervish   

Abokor Omar;773166 wrote:
History's victims are today's victims..

After all that tough guy talk is that the best you can come up with? Okay so how far back in history are we talking about here? 5,10, 20,50 or 100 100 years. So we should accept your history and not ours huh.