Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My orgasmic sufi experience

the other day, i was invited to a duco. i didnt know the host but i attended nonetheless. afterwards we went to a house and chewed khat then unbeknownst to me, 'they' started chanting and singing spiritual songs. i joined in and was shocked at my level of spirituality. i think group worship is so much better than when you pray alone. i was buzzed and felt 'light-headed'.

i've been thinking about this ever since and i think i will join the sufi groups around hargeisa.

the beauty of sufism is not the euphoria of dhikir but that it teachs you to look inwards, perfect yourself, your relationship with other humans and the creator rather then what those judgmental seef-la-boods would have you believe

This is Xaraan and Shirk, stay away from Sufism it is not allowed in orthodox Islam.

'Chanting and singing spiritual songs' kulaa loolz war waxaas cibaado ma ahan but if you want to feel possessed and get high by all means.

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;772263 wrote:
Loooooooool.

Alpha Blondy
- How does it even feel to be spiritual stoned?

He already said how it feels like, check the title of the thread. :D

Carafaat;772124 wrote:
Oo kuwaasi mexee sameeyaan?

markaad laba kala dhex gasho ,,, ee dhididka iyo kulaylku cirka maro ,,,, ayaad odhan doontaa "wax naftii u eg baa iga socota" :D

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;772874 wrote:
markaad laba kala dhex gasho ,,, ee dhididka iyo kulaylku cirka maro ,,,, ayaad odhan doontaa "wax naftii u eg baa iga socota"
:D

wiilkan yar ee Alpha ka ilaali kuwaas. hadii kale naftiis u Uk ugu soo cararaa. :D